Need tips for starting soaking bloodlines

123MadMane

5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

I prefer reapers to be honest high hp an decent damage reduction  with 100% imprint ofc to add you only need find one high level get prego wash rinse an repeat ;)great for soaking an mana don't do much to them

After watching the videos on how to get impregnated it looks like a serious pain to me unless you have a decent base on Ab.  Not like you can just live on another map and transfer over to get impregnated real quick, am I right?

18 hours ago, Kingordep said:

Gasbags all the way they have dmg reduction when inflated they r easy tames breed super easy great for carrying heavy loads and getting a good saddle bp is super easy. 

Very easy to get shot off tho even when inflated the gas bag I go reapers all the way!!!!plus mana breath attack doesn't effect the reaper like the rest of the Dino 

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Very easy to get shot off tho even when inflated the gas bag I go reapers all the way!!!!plus mana breath attack doesn't effect the reaper like the rest of the Dino 

The guy wants a breedable animal. Reapers are not breedable, kid.

To the OP: Gasbags get a 80% dmg reduction when inflated, have similar health to a stego,they are breedable, they can fly and be somewhat fast(this is not important but its an extra) . They are absolutely broken just like everything that extinction added. You can get killed by the turrets if you're not careful, though. Oh yeah and you can get another passanger if you want to.

Archived