gacha Gacha gear production

Kayvoss

from my own experience, giving them materials such as metal, crystals (white and colored) stone, obsidian etc. does not really affect much i think it just change the amount it needs to eat to make an item but idk. secondly if you feed a gatcha said materials, it will produce only the materials that are selectable in the production menu of the gatcha's radial wheel. 90% of the time this is what you'll get. but if you feed it owl pellets i know that the chances that an item such as armor or a fabricated weapon of a teir greater than primitive is dramatically increased from 10% to almost 50% - 60% although i believe that you have to feed it pellets regularly to get a good item.

If I want some glowy crystals from Gacha I usually feed it stone pipes, sometimes get 4 or 5 in a row, but averages out at about 35-40% of crystals generated. If I want more resource crystals I'll feed it bare materials - usually berries or fiber (typically a few minute megatherium resource run will run a gacha for 20-30 mins) - seems to get about 90% resource only crystals at mostly 100% max crystal content for that resource. Pellets accelerate the crystal generation, so always have one snow owl parked infront of each of your gachas at all times (gacha's will eventually fill up with pellets, but just transfer a bunch to your inventory and dump away from gacha - so they don't pick them back up). 
I've only received one ascendant item from a gacha since gacha nerf (was a mid-low 200's sword), but mostly best armor recently is in the mid-300's riot gear. and weapons in the low-200's range. 

Happy gacha-ing. 

• 5 months later...

honestly after the nerf it's not really worth it, the highest i have been getting is around 300% give or take and most red drops can net you around 500%+ gear with some luck, which would be great for starter caves, then in the caves use either a sabre or baryonyx to take on adds and a good high leveled longneck to take out ceiling adds (or just long distant ones) either way i always had a backup plan just incase

Archived