fanfiction The Stargate, a most unusual adventure

rpicardi1

Chapter 25. The New Worlds.

Stepping through the activated Stargate, the returning group are greeted by Farrell, Ramseys II and Clarence. The chamber in the land of the two suns has been decorated with 21st Century items as well as modern Egyptian, Celtic, and Viking ones.

Stepping outside the temple, they are greeted by Frieda and the two dragon kids. Ramsey’s children are also in attendance along with a lot of new faces and dragons to greet everyone. “Are you sure that we are in the same village we left ten years ago?” asks Dr. Croft.”

“Yes,” answers Ramseys II “As you can see, our village has grown quite a bit since you left us. Our kingdom has grown considerably the past ten years. We have made alliances with the Vikings to the West and the Celtics to the Southwest. We found a tribe of Eskimos living in the northern Tundra by their ice covered sea. We also found a lost tribe of Israel from the time of Moses living in the South. Given that we have found just about every rookery of dragons living in this world, I don’t think that there is such a thing as a truly wild dragon any more. They are either living with us, or with one of the other kingdoms as their allies.”

Dr Croft is interacting with Farrell’s kids as she is introduced to them. Dr. Rogers has taken quite an interest in these unusual fantasy creatures.

“What a wonderful dragon family you have,” Dr. Rogers tells Farrell as he interacts with the dragon kids for the first time.

“I’m so happy for him,” answers Dr. Croft. “Without his friendship, none of this would have been possible.”

“We have built up a large trade route with all of the kingdoms except one.” reports Ramseys II Each kingdom trades in those resources that are in short supply for the others. Pyramid City is once again occupied being located on the trade route between our village and that of Eric’s fishing village on the sea.

“The only kingdom that remains isolated from us is Rollo’s viking raiders of the Northwest. A year ago they tried to steal eggs from the Marcus Rookery East of their island killing several of the dragons and injuring a dozen others in the process. Raganor and Tyrion soon taught them a lesson they will never forget when an alliance of over 200 male dragons from all the nearby flocks, warriors from our kingdom, the Vikings of his village, and the Celtics, all launched a raid on Rollo’s kingdom. Your radios were a great help in conducting that raid. They hit them with the dragons by diving out of the eclipsed suns at noon taking out all of their dragon killers at once. Then, they burned their village to the ground, set fire to most of their longboats, managed to rescue several hatchling dragons along with the two Viking women caring for them, and started a raging firestorm which burned off all of the trees on that island and destroyed their crops. Tyrion says as of last week that they still haven’t recovered from the retaliatory raid to their homeland. The survivors are still living in makeshift shelters as they attempt to live off what is left of their ruined land.”

“That had to have been quite a battle,” answers Dr. Rogers.

“One would have though that Rollo’s son would have worked to change their ways after his father was defeated on the raid on Eric’s village by the dragons protecting it,” answers Ramseys II.

“I’m just sad to hear that more innocent dragons ended up getting killed and injured as a result of his raids” answers Dr. Croft. “Hopefully, it will not happen again.”

We were able to successfully treat all of the injured dragons except for one,” Ramseys II tells her. “Argon got his wing sliced by a broadsword. In spite of our efforts by our best surgeons, it just refuses to heal up properly. The injury has left him unable to fly any distance.”

“Where is he living now?” asks Mary.

He is living with Eric’s Vikings,” answers Ramseys II.

I’ll want to have a look at his wing when we visit Eric’s village,” answers Mary. “Lets see what changes have taken place here and make plan to visit Eric’s village as soon as possible, then the Israelis settlement.”

The tour in the village is quite a contrast from eleven years ago. Sentry parasaurs are still around but the village has grown quite a bit in size. There is a market square next to the Stargate Temple where the two dragon pairs Ricky and Ronda and Flame and Torch are living in their shelters on the roof. There is a short delay in the tour as Dr. Croft has to see them and their kids.

Down the main street, it is lined with cottage industries where the families are busy with weaving linen and other fine fabrics. Another shop there is involved in the creation of fine pottery. Still another, the casting of jewelry. A Blacksmith shop is forging farming tools and other items. A Brick Kiln is curing building materials. Farm fields are growing fruits and vegetables with rice, corn, soybeans, and wheat in the further areas of the valley.

A flock of dragons has flown in to take Ramseys II and the researchers to the Sacrifice Temple. Many of them are familiar to the research group. “You will like what we have done to your old home,” Ramseys II tells them. “Dr. Rogers, you can ride on Firefox.”

“How do I ride on a dragon?” asks Dr. Rogers.

“No one knows how to ride on a dragon until they have ridden on one,” answers Dr Croft in jest. “Just climb up on the arm of her wing, sit on her shoulder, and enjoy the ride.”

“This is outstanding,” Dr. Rogers tells Dr. Croft after they have taken off to fly to the sacrifice temple. “As Jon Snow told Danys, you have spoiled me from horses.”

It is quite a sight to see the small village that has sprung up around the sacrifice temple as the dragons fly in to land. The swamp has become a rice farm with one end being kept as a natural area for the wildlife and fish living in it. The two shelters above the main gate are much stronger having been made out of wood and stone for the four dragons with their youngsters living up there. Freida’s nest is in the temple where her two youngsters come out to see Sandra and the newcomers. The accommodations of the researchers remain maintained in the side along with their crafting stations and unused supplies. Everything is in excellent shape as if they had left it yesterday. Ahab’s raptors come in looking for attention with their two offspring that are now half grown.

“Are they safe?” as Dr. Rogers with concern.

“They are quite safe,” Ahab assures him. “They behave like large gentle dogs. We have learned a lot about raptors in this world including how they raise their young after they constructed a nest and hatched their eggs.”

“Lets us plan to visit Eric in the morning,” reports Ramseys II. “There’s plenty here to keep everyone busy for the rest of the day.”

In the morning, the flight is made to the Viking Village of Eric. It is vastly different from when the researchers left having now doubled in size with newcomers and the addition of the trade center. Everyone gets to meet Alexander with his Draco and Jerrie with her Hilda. Both are raising families.

“Where did all of the dragons come from?” Dr. Croft asks Eric as she sees that there are nearly a hundred of them in the area.

“They decided to move in with us of their own free will,” answers Eric.

“Is Argon here with them?”asks Mary.

“Yes he is,” answers Raganor. “I pray to our Gods that you can do something to help him. He has been feeling so depressed about his injury he suffered fighting Rollo’s raiders. His wing is so crippled by it that he can no longer fly.”

“Lets go see him so I can inspect that injury,” answers Mary. Raganor takes the group over to where Argon has made a nest his home where the introductions are made. Both Mary, Dr. Croft, and Dr. Rogers do a detailed examination of the injury by having Argon laying down and spreading out his wings as if he is flying.

“I now understand why this injury is not healing up properly.” reports Mary after conducting her examination. “Because of the way the finger bones are held into position by the webbing of the wings, these two finger bones are being pulled out of position when he tries to fly or is resting. This slash is never going to heal up on it’s own if it keeps being pulled apart. I have an idea of how this can be surgically repaired but I don’t feel confident that I can do this with what supplies I can obtain here. It is going to require cutting the sliced edge of the webbing, placing it in a surgical mesh to support it, then sewing the two halves back together so that the trimmed section can fuse together as they heal. We’ll also need to restrain the two fingers in such a way to limit how much they are spread apart until that sliced membrane between them has fully healed.”

“I may know someone over at Michigan State Veterinary School that may be able to help us,” answers Dr. Rogers. “These dragon wings look a lot like those that one can find on a fruit bat. He has successfully done repair surgery on the wings of one for the Detroit Zoo.”

“See if you can contact him on your cell phone,” asks Ahab. “I’ll make the arrangements to get him here.” The call is made which gets through the Stargate to a college named Dr. Halls.

“Let him know that we can pick him up, and his assistant, at 10AM tomorrow morning in front of his office and that all of the travel arrangements have been made,” Ahab tells Dr. Rogers. “He will be provided with a surgery kit customized for what needs to be done for his patient.”

“We have definitely peaked his interest in our expedition,” reports Dr. Rogers. “He is quite curious why he has to come here instead of bringing the patient to him. He will be here in two days with his surgical assistant.”

“Argon, we are going to do everything that we can to get you flying again,” Mary tells him as she massages his neck. “Dr. Halls is one of the best veterinary surgeons in the business.”

“Thank you so much for wanting to help me,” answers Argon in Celtic. “Everyone here has been so helpful to our rookery after what the raiders did to us a year ago.”

“I’ll personally bring him, his assistant, and his medical supplies here as soon as he arrives through the Stargate.” reports Ahab. “I want to see you flying again.”

“I’ll return with you given that this place and his patient are going to be quite a shock to him and his assistant,” reports Dr. Rogers.

The Viking Fishing Village has changed considerably in the past 11 years. A large walled section neat the southern cliff has been added to the village to protect Tyrion’s flock that is living there from any predators. It had been built with the help of the dragons. A new dock with a breakwater has been built to protect the fishing fleet from bad weather. Dragons had been used to carry the stones over to it from a quarry nearby. Two additional Longboats belonging to Eric’s son are tied up with the other longboats. They had been used to bring back the rescued hatchlings with their two Viking caretakers. They are doing just fine with their mothers and the two caretakers. Alexander has set up his trading outpost with Jerrie and their children living there along with Hilda and her two dragon kids. Farm fields are in the nearby valley with it’s stream providing the irrigation for the crops that need it.

The following morning, Dr. Rogers and Ahab make the return trip to the Egyptian Village and the Stargate installation on Earth so that they can be there when Dr. Halls and his assistant arrives from the States.

The rest of the team make the flight to Montgomery’s village to spend the day there studying the Celtic culture. It is a surprise to find out that they had made friends of the dragons independent of Dr. Croft first making contact with Farrell.

“We found out that their dragons were part of Tyrion’s flock that had moved to that island some time ago,” reports Raganor. “We had made a trip to Logan’s homeland when his people found us by the burned out Abby. They spoke to us in the Celtic language. Like us, they were riding on dragons when we first met.”

“I now understand how that was possible,” Dr Croft tells Helena. “With the common language between the two, that made it possible for the Celtics and the dragons living on their island to build up their trust between them and become allies.”

The Celtic Village has changed little since it’s discovery 11 years ago by Raganor. In fact, it has changed little from it’s early history in those times of Stonehedge. Still, among the simple farming life and crafting, a Stonehedge type temple has been constructed and maintained as an observatory of the twin suns and the stars at night. It’s only major change in the culture has been the friendship with the dragons which has allowed them to conduct trade with Eric’s Vikings to the East and other Celtic settlements to the West. Detailed examination by the researchers find nothing unusual about the structure or it’s purpose as explained to them by Montgomery. It is determined to have no properties of being a suspected Stargate. “This seems to be a culture that has become suspended in time,” Dr. Croft files in her study of the village and it’s inhabitants. They spend the night there in observing how the Stonehedge is used in studying the stars.

In the morning, they head back to the Viking fishing village to await the arrival of Dr. Halls.

Chapter 26. The Operation.

An e-mail from Dr. Rogers has alerted Dr. Croft that Dr. Halls has just arrived at the Stargate Temple and will soon be on his way to the village.

“This has been one most unusual trip,” Dr. Halls tells Dr. Rogers. “I have never taken a trip before on such short notice where everything has been so prepared right down to my passport and bypass all of the security at the airport to be taken by a private charter to this remote location. What is going on here that is so important that it requires my skills? What is in the specialized medical equipment suitcase that has been sent with us?”

“We have a most unusual patient for you that needs your surgical skills so that he can fly again,” reports Dr. Rogers. “Once you get to see him, you will understand why we had to bring you to him. I’ll be free to tell you more what this is all about once we enter the Stargate Temple.”

“Lets go then.” reports Dr. Halls.

“Have you ever watched the movie Stargate?” asks Dr. Rogers as they enter the temple.

“Yes, I did when I was working on my master’s degree,” answers Dr. Halls. “Why do you ask?”

“Because the Stargate in this temple is for real,” answers Dr. Rogers. “You and Dr. Mays are about to join an elite group of interstellar pioneers once we step through the portal. Let me show you what my research team found 11 years ago.” Heading inside the Stargate Chamber, the foursome, that includes Ahab hauling the specialized equipment on a hand truck enter the Stargate Chamber. The gate is activated as the foursome step through into the temple on the other side.

“Welcome to 10,000 BC Egypt in the land of the two suns.” Dr. Rogers tells the two newcomers as they step outside. “Here comes our transportation to the Viking Fishing Village.”

“Oh! My! Gosh!” says Dr. Mays in shock. “Are those real dragons?”

“Yes,” answers Dr. Rogers. “Dr. Halls patient happens to be a dragon in a village we are headed for. His wing was slashed by a broadsword during a fight with Viking raiders leaving him unable to fly. Don’t be afraid of them, they won’t harm you. They are very intelligent. Some of them can talk to us in our English. Ahab knows their native language.” Six dragons land next to the foursome as Ahab introduces them to the newcomers.

“Now I understand why you asked for my help,” answers Dr. Halls as he gets to see a real dragon up close. “Those dragon’s wings look quite similar to the fruit bat wing I did surgery on for the Detroit Zoo last year. This is going to be quite interesting doing similar surgery on a dragon wing.”

“At least, the scale you will be working with will be a lot easier to operate on,” answers Dr. Rogers. “And, unlike the fruit bat, you will be able to talk to your patient.”

“As soon as we pack your surgical supplies on one of the dragons, we can be on our way to the viking village,” reports Ahab. “You ride’s name is Marty. Dr. Mays, your ride is his mate Macys. They are both familiar with the English language. It is a four hour trip to get there. You don’t have to do anything while flying. Just enjoy the ride as you carry on a conversation with your dragon friends.”

“Oh my gosh,” Comments Dr. Mays as she gets on Macy. “She’s wonderful. This is just like Game of Thrones.”

“The main difference is that this is as big as these dragons will grow,” reports Ahab. “The bonus is that we can talk to each other. By the ways, they can actually breathe fire so you want to be on their good side. No, I’m not kidding about their breathing fire. They use that fire to cook their meal. Talk to Macy about anything that you want, Tell her about your family, ask her about hers, she would like to get to know you.”

The flight takes off heading for the Viking Fishing Village. It goes quickly for the two newcomers as they engage in conversation with their dragon rides. Dr. Mays is fascinated with how the dragon families and social structure works in this new world. It is nothing like she had expected. “Our fantasy knowledge about your kind is so, totally wrong,” she tells Macy.

Dr. Halls is mostly asking questions about the dragons and other creatures living in this world. “When I am done repairing Argon’s wing and he is well on the way to a recovery, I would like to see those other creatures living in this world.” he tells Marty. They make it to the village by noon.

The two newcomers head over to where Argon has been resting with his mate Cindy and feeling nervous about the plans for the day. Mary is with him for the introduction. Dr. Halls and his assistant Dr. Mays conduct their examination of his wing with Cindy in attendance.

“You were wise to ask for my help,” he tells Mary. “This is a most difficult injury for even a fruit bat to recover from. As I was able to get the fruit bat back in the air again, I see no problem in getting Argon’s wing stitched up. It is just going to take a couple of hours of work to get it stitched together and keep it that way so the two halves can fuse together as they heal.

“When you get my wing sewed together, how long will it be before I will be able to fly again.” asks Argon.

“I can tell that you’re going to be a such a good patient,” answers Dr. Halls. “Argon, I’m not sure. We don’t have any dragons in my world. I don’t know how long it is going to take for a dragon’s wing to get healed from such an injury like yours. I’m guessing about two weeks at the most providing that there are no complications with the healing process. That is what I observed with the fruit bat’s wing that I sewed together. It could be a lot sooner then that. Mary tells me that the dragons she took care of, that had holes in their wings, were fully healed in a week. Raganor has told me just how quickly Tyrion’s leg healed up from his cross bolt wound. I’m planning on staying here with you to check out the healing process. I’m told that the Narcoberries in this world have great healing and disinfectant properties. I definitely plan on using them to get you flying again.”

“Thank you for such encouraging news,” Argon and Cindy tells him.

“We’ll get started as soon as I have my equipment set up in the Great Hall,” Dr. Halls tells Argon. Raganor will bring you there when we are ready.

Back in the Great Hall, several of the villagers are helping to get the makeshift operating room ready. A bed is placed for Argon to lay in where his wing will be supported by tables padded with blankets. Battery powered LED lights have been sent along with the special equipment as Dr. Halls, Dr. Mays, and Mary lay out the tools on the table next to Argon’s bed.

“Plastic Tongue depressors? What will they be used for?” asks Mary.

“The app I am getting on my data device is showing me how to stitch his wing together.” reports Dr. Hall. “The tongue depressors are going to be used in place of a support mesh in order to align the two halves of his wing in place as we stitch it together. It is even showing me the stitch pattern required. Mary, according to this app, I will need you on the floor under his wing to push the suture needle back through his wing and place a tongue depressor in place so I can tie off each stitch pattern. We’ll place a blanket down there for you to lay on with a pillow and a light.”

“Dr. Rogers, where did this app come from? I’ve never seen anything like this before.”

“It originates from our anonymous donors,” answers Dr. Rogers. “They must be the extraterrestrials that constructed the Stargate and made the arrangements for our first visit. Apparently, they are unable to do anything about Argon’s wing and are using our help to repair it for them.”

Raganor has now brought Argon into the Great Hall where Dr. Halls gets him positioned on the bed. Cindy is with them. “I would like to be awake while you are working on my wing,” Argon tells him.

“I see no reason why you need to be put to sleep for this procedure,” Dr Halls tells him. “I have some medication that I can use to numb the area where I am working on your wing. I am going to have to cut through the healed edge of the injury so that there is raw tissue to pull up against it when I stitch the two halves in place. Once I am done with a stitch pattern, Mary and I will apply a narcoberry solution on the repaired section. According to the app, that will start the healing process, stop any bleeding, and further numb any pain from the surgery.”

“Are you ready for me to start the procedure?”

“Yes,” Argon answers.

“I’m going to start by tying these two web fingers in such a way as to take the pressure off of the sutures.” Dr Halls tells him. “Then, I’ll inject some Novocaine into the cut area to numb it. When you tell me that you have no feeling there, I’ll proceed to trim the edge of the slash and we will start sewing it together.”

“Lets get this show on the road,” Argon tells him.

“I’m glad that he has a good sense of humor,” Raganor reports. “He has been so depressed about being unable to fly for so long.”

“That’s good to know,” Dr. Halls answers. “Argon, we are going to measure out and secure just how far the fingers supporting the injured section of your wing membrane should be spaced. We’ll use your good wing to get the measurement needed.”

Dr. Halls and Dr. Mays proceed to measure out and secure the two wing fingers using their spikes to superglue the hooks for the restraint into position. They proceed to check out how the wing fabric is lining up before tying down the restraint into position. “We’re now ready to proceed with stitching the membrane back together.”

“This is going to sting a little,” Dr. Mays tells Argon as she injects the Novocaine into several spots at the top of the slash in the wing membrane.

“That’s not too bad,” Argon tells her. “It’s starting to tickle. Now, it feels strange, like it is going to sleep.”

“Good, that means that the Novocaine is doing it’s job.” answers Dr. Halls. “I’m going to start at the top of the tear and work my way down with the stitching process. Mary will be under your wing to pass the suture needle back up to me. Dr. Mays will provide us with the instruments and supplies needed for stitching up your wing.”

“I’m ready,” Argon tells him.

The operation goes smoothly as the process of trim, suture, treatment with the Narcoberry solution, and numbing of the next several inches of the injury continues. The process takes well over an hour to complete as Dr. Halls, Dr Mays, and Mary are in constant conversation with each other, Cindy, and an ever getting drowsy Argon.

“Why am I getting so sleepy?” Argon finally asks Dr. Halls.

“It is the sedating effects from the Narcoberry solution we have been applying to the wound.” He tells him. “Anyhow, we have good news for you. We are now finished with the surgery. Lets get you into a more comfortable position so you can get some sleep at this time. Just don’t lay on the surgery side of your wing. Someone will keep watch as you go through your post operation recovery.” As soon as he has been placed in a more comfortable position, Argon is sound asleep as Dr. Croft is massaging his neck to relax him. “That is the best recovery medicine I can give him for now,” a tired Dr. Halls tells everyone.

“I think that we could all use a good nap after that surgery,” answers Mary.

“You can use these beds we have brought into the Great Hall for you,” Eric tells them. “We’ll keep an eye on Argon while he is sleeping.”

It is early evening by the time everyone wakes back up from an exhausting day. Dr. Halls goes over to check on Argon who is just waking up as well. “Argon, you are healing up nicely,” he tells him after a quick inspection of his stitched up wing. “The villagers are bringing you something to eat and a bucket of water. We will apply some more Narcoberry solution to the wound once you are finished eating. Then I want you to take it easy and get a good night’s sleep.”

“Thank you for sewing my wing back together. It no longer feels so weird with the membrane flapping about and the constant pain of it’s failure to heal up properly.”

Argon proceeds to get a drink of water from one of the Vikings that has brought it for him. He then eats several pieces of cooked meat. After several minutes of questions about how he is feeling, Mary gives him some Narcoberries and water. He then gets positioned back in the bed as she massages his neck. He soon drifts off back to sleep.

“I believe that Argon is most certainly well on his way to a full recovery,” Dr Halls tells everyone as he files his report on his PDA device. “Mary is right when she told me that dragons heal up fast when a Narcoberry solution is used to clean and disinfect their wounds. From what I am seeing on Argon’s wing, it looks like that it has been healing up for two days already. It will certainly look a lot better in the morning. This has been a most interesting experience for me. My colleges will never believe me when I have told them that I have conducted surgery on a dragon’s wing.”

“You can just tell them that you had to do emergency surgery on another bat’s wing for the Cairo Zoo,” answers Dr. Rogers. “Or just tell them the video I made of the operation was done on a computer simulation.”

“I suppose I could do so,” answers Dr Halls. “This place sure has some of the most interesting creatures I have ever seen. I can’t wait to study the dragon families and all of the other creatures they have in this world.”

Chapter 27. Recovery and Research in this new world.

That following morning, Dr. Halls and Mary goes to check up on Argon. As predicted by Mary, the wing is healing up at a remarkable rate. Dr. Halls conducts a complete examination of Argon as both he and Mary wash the repaired area of the wing with the Narcoberry solution. “Argon, if you keep healing up at this rate, you will be flying soon.”

“I’m so happy to hear that,” he tells him.

“You may go walking at this time.” Dr Halls tells him. “I would also like you to unfold and fold the wing from time to time. Just be mindful of the restraint on your fingers. When it is time to remove the stitches, I’ll allow you to take some short flights. The important thing is that we get that slash to fuse at 100% strength. You are well on the way for that to be happening. Be careful out there and you should be just fine.”

“I’ll be careful,” Argon tells him. “What are your plans for today?”

“I plan on studying the dragons and other creatures living around this village,” answers Dr. Halls.

“We can escort you to their nests,” answers Argon and Cindy.

“I’d be delighted to have you two as my escort,” answers Dr. Halls. “Just remember, don’t try flying at this time even though that wing feels so much better.”

“I’ll stay on the ground,” Argon tells him.

The two, along with Cindy, Dr. Mays, and Mary, follow Argon to the nesting area set up South of the village by the Vikings for the survivors of the Marcus Rookery. The dragons living there are soon by the group looking at the repair to Argon’s wing and asking a lot of questions. Mary is serving as translator for the dragons that only know Celtic.

The group spends the morning examining each dragon from the flock, measuring their size, recording their coloration, age, sex, and many other areas of study. They also get their story about their lives, the raid on their nest, the injuries suffered and treated by Eric’s vikings, and the raid to put Rollo out of business for good. “I’m so glad that you have been able to repair Argon’s wing,” Aragarnot, their new leader, tells them. “Eric’s surgeons were able to take care of our injuries from the raid. They just had no knowledge on how they could have taken care of Argon’s injury.”

“An injury like his, if left untreated, can cripple a flying creature for life,” answers Dr. Halls. “He is lucky that I was able to stitch it back together. I am confident that he will be flying as soon as his wing is completely healed.”

“That is really good news,” Aragarnot tells him.

Dr Halls does another inspection of Argon’s wing. “Your wing is holding up well,” he tells him. “Just continue to take it easy. Get some rest if you feel that it is starting to bother you. I don’t want you to accidentally pull out any of the stitches.”

“Thank you for that report,” Argon tells him.

“I’ll see you later in the day,” Dr Halls tells him.

The group continues on their tour of the Viking Village as Argon and Cindy stays to visit with their friends for a while. They head outside over on the East end of the village where there are several Morlys grazing on the sagebrush.

“Oh my gosh!” comments Dr. Mays. “Those look like those creatures that Jackson made friends with in that Stargate movie.”

“They are called Morelotops,” answers Ahab. “We have seen them in several of the other worlds that we have visited. They are similar to camels in our world, but much stronger and tougher. Even though they are classified as a mammals, they are egg layers.”

“Such an unusual creature,” Dr. Halls reports after examining the ones in the field. “How are you able to ride them?”

“We have a saddle that fits on their neck,” reports Ahab. “I’ll have one of the shepherds saddle them up for us so I can show you what the brush lands towards the pyramids looks like. As the brush lands harbor some dangerous predators, our Morleys will offer us protection from any attacks by the predators we may see out there.” Saddled, the group head off into the Eastern wilderness.

It is rugged terrain with sage brush, large cactus, grassy meadows, small trees in the dry washes. Several small mammal like creatures are seen grazing on the berries in the bushes. “Those are Jarboas,” Ahab tells the newcomers. “They serve as our weather forecasters when we are out in the wilderness. They have the ability to detect when a storm or heat wave is coming.”

“Are we in any danger from the bad weather?” asks Dr. Mays.

“I have packed a special tent with us,” answers Ahab. “We can seek shelter in it should we run into a sandstorm, electrical storm, or heat wave.”

“What about the Morrelotops?” asks Dr. Halls.

“They are well equipped to handle the weather extreme,” answers Ahab. “They will just rest next to the tent like the camels do in Egypt during a sandstorm or other bad weather.”

As the expedition continues along the game trails, other creatures are spotted out in the distance. Those include some giant kangaroos, a vulture, and some jug bugs.

“Are those raptors in the distance?” asks Dr. Mays.

“Yes,” answers Ahab. “So long as we are riding on these Morlys, they will keep their distance. I have a family of tamed ones you can study once we go back to the Sacrifice Temple. They are surprisingly quite friendly as tames. Alexander’s Son has a Direwolf as a tame. They are large enough for him to ride on like a large pony. We have many more unusual creatures from Earth’s early history back in the Egyptian Village that you can study.”

“That is most interesting,” answers Dr. Halls. “I will have to be careful that Argon is properly healed before I give him the OK to go flying with no restrictions so I can continue the study of the unusual creatures of this land.”

It is approaching late evening when the patrol makes it back to the Viking Village. “That was quite an interesting trip,” Dr Halls tells Ahab. “I had better go find Argon and check out his wing.”

Argon and Cindy comes to meet Dr. Halls over at the Great Hall as the rest of the researchers arrive there. His wing gets examined by both the Doctor’s and Mary. “This is really looking good,” Dr Halls reports as he and Mary apply another Narcoberry treatment to the stitches. “If you continue healing up at this rate, those stitches can come out in a couple of days. The app is telling me that we can remove the tongue depressors tomorrow.”

The evening is spent comparing notes on the field trip and observing the creatures the Vikings have as their tames. Studies of the livestock have gone well with Dr. Halls amazed at how healthy those herds are in this new land.

The following morning, Dr. Halls has Argon back on the makeshift operating table so that he and Mary can remove the tongue depressors. They are no longer needed to align the wing membranes and are starting to leave an impression in the healing wing. They apply the narcoberry solution to the stitched area. “I believe that those stitches can come out tomorrow,” he tells Argon.

“That’s good news,” he tells them. “What are your plans for today?”

“I plan to study the agriculture taking place in Eric’s village and Alexander’s trading center.” He tells Argon. “I’d be honored if you serve as an escort.”

“Ride on me,” he tells Dr. Halls.

“I’d love to do so,” answers Dr. Halls. “You’re wing has healed up enough for you to carry me. Just don’t go flying yet. I’ll have you do some wing exercises when we go outside. Sitting on you will give me a good view on how well your wing has healed.”

Outside, Dr. Halls has Mary and Dr. Mays observe Argon’s wing as he is put through some flapping exercises. “Looking good,” they both report. “We’ll do some more of those exercises throughout the day,”

Eric has now joined them as they head out to the agriculture area of the village. “Interesting,” comments Eric. “Argon is letting you ride on him. You are the first person ever to do so.”

“He asked me to sit on him,” Dr. Halls answers. “I believe that he wants to experience what his friends have been experiencing when your villagers go flying on them. At the rate he has been healing up, he will be flying soon.”

The tour takes them to Tyrion’s nest in the center of the village where Dr. Halls has a look at the scar on Tyrion’s leg and the one on Lisa’s shoulder. “This is the bolt that I pulled out of his leg,” Raganor tells Dr. Halls.

“He’s lucky that he still has his leg,” Dr. Halls answers after seeing the size of the bolt that was used against the dragons. “That Lisa is one tough dragon to survive 24 hours swimming with a wounded wing in the sea.”

“You did a good job with completing treatment with Tyrion’s leg.” answers Mary. “When did Lisa show up?”

“We found her swimming in the sea shortly after you left,” answers Raganor. “She was the only one of the four to survive being shot out of the sky by Rollo’s dragon killers. She was so scared of us when we sent out a longboat to bring her back to the shore. One of the orphan eggs we recovered was hers. The other was Tyrions.”

“Those are going to be some gorgeous dragons when they reach their adult size.” answers Dr. Mays as she checks out the two juvenile dragons in Tyrion’s nest. “You are so lucky to have so many dragons as your friends.”

“We have made allies with so many of them that I doubt that they are any wild ones left on this world,” answers Ahab. “The Marcus Rookery were the last wild dragons we ended up making contact with. In spite of what happened to them, they have all chosen to live with us of their own free will.”
That evening, Argon is back in the operating bed for a wing inspection. “This is great!” Dr. Halls tells him. “My app is confirming what I am looking at. We’re going to go ahead and remove the stitches at this time. Tomorrow, your wing will be ready for you to take some short flights.”

“That is some great news,” Argon tells them. “I’m going to have a hard time waiting until morning to go flying.”

“We still have to apply the Narcoberry solution to the holes left by the stitches,” answers Mary. “That alone is going to make you drowsy. By morning, those holes should have closed up.” With the removal of the stitches, the last treatment is applied to the wing which now has a line showing for the scar from healing. Soon, that will show a matching dot pattern looking like a tattoo. Argon soon drifts off to sleep as Dr. Croft massages his neck.

The following morning, everyone is getting ready for the big test. Dr. Halls has examined Argon’s wing finding that as Mary has predicted, the holes from the stitches are now fully healed. With Argon on the surgical bed, he proceeds to remove the restraint from the two wing fingers. “Let go see if you can fly,”He tells him. “Do some wing flapping test for me.” Argon steps outside and does a wing flap test. Dr Halls gives it a quick look over as Argon holds the wing open. Then’ he tells Argon. “Do a test flight for me.” Argon carefully gets a running start, then launches himself into the air. Everyone is cheering as he circles about and comes in to land in front of the medical team.

“Lets go inside so I can do a complete exam on the repair,” Dr. Halls tells Argon who is in tears of joy that he has now able to fly for the first time in a year. “Excellent,” Dr. Halls tells him after doing a complete exam on the medical bench. “You are now cleared for flying. Just take it easy until you get your strength and flying skills back.”

“Fly on me,” Argon tells him.

“Are you sure,” Dr. Halls asks him.

“I owe you a ride for what you have done to help me fly again,” Argon tells him.

“Lets go see your friends at the rookery,” Dr. Halls tells him as he climbs up onto his shoulder. They are joined by Dr. Mays who has been asked by Cindy to ride on her, Mary, Dr. Croft, and Ahab as they all take flight on the dragons with them.

It is a most astonished rookery of dragons as they see Argon flying to visit them with a rider. The sky is soon filled with dragons that have to see for themselves. It is soon a busy scene when Argon lands by his old nest as every dragon in the area have to come up to look at the healed wing and to thank Dr. Halls for repairing their friend’s wing.

“You now have a dragon friend for life,” Dr. Croft tells Dr. Halls.

“This is been a most amazing adventure,” Dr. Halls answers as they all take flight to circle the village to visit the other nearby rookeries. “I never imagine that dragons were for real, that I would actually do an operation on one to repair his wing, that they would be as intelligent as these dragons, that I would make friends with one for life. I’m not going to want to return to the madhouse of my world after living in this one for a week.”

• 1 month later...

Chapter 28. Pyramid City and the Sacrifice Temple.

Back in the Great Hall, Argon goes through one final wing inspection as Dr. Rogers does a closeup video of the scar left from the surgery. It looks more like a decoration with it’s line and cross stitch pattern on the surface of the membrane. “I will still want to share the video with my colleges in the veterinary school.” Dr. Halls tells him. “Argon, you are one of my best patients ever. It’s so hard to believe that you have fully recovered from such a serious injury in only a week.”

“I can never thank you enough for giving me back the ability to fly again.” Argon tells him.

“It has been my pleasure to help get you flying again my good friend,” Dr. Halls tells him. “Just remember one thing, you are my friend, not a slave.”

“I’m still more then willing to take you on a tour of this world,” Argon answers. “Cindy is willing to take Dr. Mays with us.”

“Ahab is going to plan the rest of our visit before I have to return back to my world.” Dr Halls tells him. “We plan to visit the Pyramid City, then go see the tamed raptors at the Sacrifice Temple.”

“That sounds great,” answers Argon. “I would love to visit those places. I’ve have never been there before. I have really enjoyed you riding on me.”

“As it is a two hour flight to the Pyramid City, it will be a good test on your endurance,” reports Dr. Halls. “We will leave in an hour as soon as our medical supplies are packed up on one of the dragons flying with us.”

The research and veterinary team soon leave on their dragon rides to the Pyramid City. Alexander and Jerrie have joined them along with his oldest son on Hilda’s son. It is a smooth flight where they first stop at the Obelisk, then to the bustling city where they find accommodations for the evening.

“That is really interesting,” Dr. Rogers tells everyone after inspecting the alter with Dr. Croft. “It’s so hard to believe that Alexander and his dragon friend Draco were resurrected from their ashes by this unusual machinery.”

“Like the app that allowed Dr. Halls to surgically repair Argon’s wing, the resurrection was possible thanks to the extraterrestrials that constructed this Obelisk,” answers Ahab. “This terminal has allowed us to visit seven other worlds so far. It allows us to maintain radio and smart phone contact with those exploring there. If you have the time, we can go visit one of those new worlds in a couple of days.”

“That would be most interesting,” answers Dr. Rogers. “Lets get over to Pyramid City before it gets dark out.”

Alexander and Jerrie have flown ahead to make the arrangements for the group to stay for the night. Those arrangements are completed as the rest of the researchers arrive. “This place has sure changed a lot since our last visit,” Dr. Croft tells Alexander.

“We have made great progress in rebuilding this city,” reports Alexander. “It is now a central hub of the trade routes from the North, East, West, and the South. You will find Eskimos and Israelis living here as well as Egyptians, Vikings, Celtics, Africans, Asians, Incas, Mayans, and other early history tribes we have made contact with.”

“As you can see, the main mode of transport for the goods on convoys are Morleys, Parasaurs, Trikes, Stegos, Parcers, Dire Wolves, Mammoths, and Mongolian horses. While slow, compared to flying on dragons, they provide for reliable transport across the various terrain of this world.”

“That is quite a range of unusual domesticated creatures,” answers Dr. Halls. “I’m going to be kept quite busy checking each of them out.”

Argon is taking a well deserved rest as several of the villagers marvel at the repair done to his wing. “You have done well to fly this far so soon after recovering from your operation,” Dr. Halls tells him. “Get some rest. Keep up with your recovery and you will soon have your endurance back and more.”

Dr. Rogers and Dr. Croft are studying the various traders that have set up shop in the new city. Dr. Halls, Dr. Mays and Mary are soon with Ahab as he takes them over to study the unusual domesticated creatures of the Jurassic and last Ice Age.

Visiting the Eskimo quarters, Dr. Halls is astonished to get to examine a Mammoth family up close with their Native owner. “In spite of our best efforts, we were never able to successfully get a complete set of genes from those frozen Mammoths we found buried in the Tundra in order to clone one,” He tells Mary. “There was just too much damage done to the chromosomes by 10,000 years of being frozen in the ground. What good DNA materials that we had recovered, ended up being destroyed when eco terrorist broke into the research lab during the war.”

“The ones in this world are so much better then the efforts to clone them from the frozen tissues,” reports Dr. Croft. “They are an excellent representation of what they looked like back at the end of the Ice Age. They have even domesticated quite well. It makes me wonder if the early North American Natives ever attempted to domesticate any of them like they were able to do with wolves.”

“We just don’t know,” reports Dr. Halls. “There is no doubt about these being domesticated and doing well as tames.”

The researchers also get their first close examination of the Dire Wolf, cave bears, giant elks, Woolly Rhinos, and some saber tooth that are tames of the Eskimo tribe. “Sandra, don’t get too close to those rhinos,” Farrell tells Dr. Croft with concern.

“What is that all about?” asks Dr. Halls.

“When I first found Farrell, he had been badly injured by one,” Dr. Croft tells him. “That horn has ripped his leg open like a can opener.”

“I later found out that it had been an accident,” reports Ahab. “He told me that he landed too close to a newborn calf, so it’s mother attacked him.”

“Now, I understand why he is so nervous around them,” answers Dr. Halls. “Most mothers are very defensive of their new born, even the rhinos still living in the zoos can be like that.”

“Farrell, it is all right,” Dr Croft tells him. “You are safe so long as you don’t get between a mother and her infant. I’ll be careful around them.”

“You be careful.” he tells her. “I don’t want to see anything bad happen to you.”

“I’ll be careful.” she tells him.

The group completes their study of the unusual tames of the Eskimos along with asking their owners about how they were able to obtain them. The study continues with their culture being compared to that which was known at the end of the Ice Age on Earth.

The day soon ends with everyone retiring to the accommodations that also allow the dragons to be with the group. “Will you get jealous if you find me sleeping with a dragon?” Dr Halls asks his wife Dr. Mays.

“I was thinking that you might get jealous if you found me sleeping with a dragon,” she tells him.

“Then, we’ll make it a foursome,” he tells her.

That morning, the explorers fly back to the Sacrifice Temple to further check out the settlement that is thriving there. Tammy, Tarmac, Marty, and Macy are up in their nest with their youngsters. “That is quite some home those dragons have above the temple,” Argon tells Dr. Halls as he lands there.

“Dr Croft tells me that they moved there from the northern rookery eleven years ago,” he tells Argon. “Tod and Ahab helped them construct the shelter to protect their nest from the sandstorms that can hit this area.”

“That is so incredible,” Argon tells Dr. Halls. “I never knew that it was possible for us dragons and humans to live together with the friendship that I see here. Their shelter looks so much like the homes that the humans are living in.”

“We have both helped each other in the construction of our village and the homes of our dragon friends,” Ramsey II tells Argon. “It has been a most wonderful arrangement of cooperation.”

Landing down in front of the temple, the researchers and the two doctors get off of their rides. After unloading the dragon carrying the supplies, they thank them all for the wonderful adventure together. “Tomorrow morning, we will have to return to our world,” Dr. Croft tells Farrell and the other dragons. “We will most certainly return at the earliest opportunity. If possible, we would like to return with the goal of making this place our retirement home.”

“That would be most wonderful,” answers Farrell. “We’re off to visit our friends living at the Northern Rookery. We’ll be back in the morning to take you to the Stargate.”

“Thank you, all of you,” Dr. Croft tells them as they prepare to leave for the afternoon.

Ahab proceeds to take Dr. Halls over to see his raptors. It is a most amazed Veterinarians that get to examine the raptor pair and their youngster. “This is so much better observing and studying real raptors then trying to guess just how they lived millions of years ago,” Dr Halls comments.

“I do believe that the behavior of the raptors in this world is nowhere near the same as it would have been in their Jurassic World.” answers Ahab “They, and the various wild and domesticated dinosaurs in this world, behave so much different then one would expect. You will need to study the Sentry Parasaurs back in Ramsey’s village to understand what I mean. The horn on their head acts like a form of sonar that can detect a nearby threat or even be used to locate a buried object. They can also be ridden like horses.”

“Thankfully, these raptors are not like those of that first Jurrasic Park movie.” Dr. Mays answers. “They sure do like the attention.”

“Still, we saw what a pack of them did to a lone Morley,” reports Joe. “These two adults Farrell scared off when they were clawing at the temple door to get at us. He fried and crushed their leader when we opened the doors. These two kept hanging around but posed no threat. So, we decided to capture and see if we could tame them. They have turned out to be good loyal pets that have kept the Troodons and wild pegomaxes at bay.”

“You still need to keep an eye on your valuables,” Sarah tells Dr. Mays as she walks in with a pegomax on her shoulder. “They are still little thieves even when tamed. Peggy will take things out of your pocket and run off with them when you are distracted. She was tamed when she stole my mejoberries off of me.”

“The Troodons are just nasty period. They are just not worth what is required to tame one. They are good eating especially after one has been roasted by a dragon. They taste like chicken and pork combined.”

“Jarboas are most interesting little rodents,” reports Cleo. “Besides being so cute, they have an ability to sense when bad weather is coming in these desert like lands. You can tell what kind of storm is coming by their change in behavior. They have been able to give us a ten minute warning of an approaching sand storm, electrical storm, or a mega heat wave.”

“This is such an interesting world,” Dr. Halls tells everyone. “I am so tempted to retire early and join the rest of you away from our ruined world.”

“Given the uncertainty in our present world, I would have to agree with you,” answers Dr. Rogers. “I just can’t see how the reconstruction of our world can possibly take place without bankrupting the country or taxing us all to death. There is already serious considerations by the politicians to start forming a single United Nations or New World Order. With so many other Governments having gone Bankrupt due to the war, the Chinese, United States, and the Russians already racking up unsustainable debts, I see another Civil War rising when the day comes that all remaining wealth gets seized to pay for the sustainable centers they have already started building in our destroyed cities. Lets plan on doing so when we get back, but also be careful that we don’t start a stampede of refugees that will try to escape with us. We run the risks of these worlds being corrupted if Ahab loses control of the Stargate and this place gets swamped with people that don’t belong here.”

“Our Anonymous donor has made provisions to prevent that from happening,” reports Ahab. “Anyone that wants to live in this world has to be vetted by them before they can go through the Stargate. You and your families have already been cleared to make that move. An app that only you can access is already on your smart devices that will guide you on what you can pack and how to make arrangements for it to get here. Dr. Nasser and Helena can tell you more about the resettlement project when you get back to the Stargate Village on Earth.”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 29. The return back home.

It is mid morning when everyone has prepared for the return trip to the Stargate and Earth. As promised, Farrell has returned with his dragon friends to provide transport to the Egyptian village and the Stargate there. At the village, an important meeting is held with Helena and Dr. Nasser about their plans to move with their families to this land of the two suns.

“I see a lot of new faces here,” reports Dr Croft. “What’s going on?”

“The political world back home is rapidly changing for the worst,” warns Dr. Nasser. “While you were gone, our anonymous donor has warned us that a secret meeting was held at the UN with all nations attending to implement Agenda 2030. Given the current bankruptcy being faced by every nations worldwide, an agreement has been made to implement a new single currency based upon what the Chinese had been playing with known as the Social Credit System. In addition, they plan to implement a UN income and use tax to support their plans for worldwide reconstruction and resource control. While the United States and several other Western Nations have abstain from such a plan, they may have no choice but to eventually become part of that plan given the huge part of their National Debt is still being held by the Chinese. The overall goal of that meeting, the formation of a New World Order under one Socialist Government as all property is seized, and reallocated into construction of sustainable communes, with the eventual relocation of everyone into those communes.”

“We are currently involved in the vetting and relocating of our friends and supporters of the Stargate Project to the Egyptian Village.” reports Dr. Nasser. “We have given it the name of Operation Mayflower. From here, they will be given an orientation of the worlds we have discovered so far where they will be allowed to pick out a destination to explore and settle in.”

“How many people are involved in this pioneering effort?” asks Dr. Croft.

“We’re looking at close to 6,000 selected individuals from all over the world,” answers Dr. Nasser. “Shortly after you had made the trip to the Land of the Two Suns, we have discovered ten more uninhabited worlds suitable for exploration and settling.

“As the evacuation of our friends and families of our supporters on Earth continues, I would suggest that you make your preparations to become pioneers in one of the new worlds as quickly and as quietly as possible. Once the United Nations finds out that this place contains a Stargate to other worlds, they will try to take control of it. A list of who has already been vetted to come with you and what you can pack to take with you, has already been prepared. You can review that list on this special app that is already downloaded to your smartphone and can only be access by you through your facial recognition via your selfie cam. Your long range charter is waiting to take you back to MBS as soon as you step through the Stargate. It will bring you directly back here as soon as you have completed preparations for your return.”

“I can’t stress enough about keeping your plans secret once you leave through the Stargate. While you will have limited communications with each other via the secure network app that is now on your smart phone, all other communications is being closely monitored worldwide through the Chinese created 5G network. I suspect that the Internet and cell networks will soon be shut down as word of the secret UN meeting starts to spread when they lose control of restricting access to that information. Have a safe trip back home. I’ll see you in a couple of days.”

The researchers from Michigan, which includes Dr. Halls and his wife Dr. Mays, now enter the Stargate to begin their hasty preparations to flee their homes to return to a new world. The stargate chamber is a busy place with groups of new people with their supplies waiting their turn to be teleported to some new world. They exit the temple to see more groups of pioneers being prepared for their trip into the unknown.

“This is getting serious,” Dr. Croft comments as they board the charter jet to return them home. “What’s to prevent this huge influx of pioneers from altering the cultures of the Land of the Two Suns?”

“Dr. Nasser told me that most of the pioneers and refugees are going to be relocated to the ten newly discovered uninhabited worlds.” reports Dr. Rogers. Only a select few researchers will remain with the existing cultures we have made friends with.”

“That’s good to know,” answers Dr. Croft. “Where do you think that we will relocate?”

“Most likely, your group will be allowed to live at the Sacrifice Temple with your dragon friends.” reports Dr. Rogers. “Some of us will want to check out some of those new worlds. I would like to check out Amissa. I hear that there are the remains of several cultures that used to inhabit that world.”

The flight home goes as normal with a refueling stop in Madrid, Spain. Dr. Halls and Dr. Mays board a local flight in Detroit to East Lansing where they start their preparations for their return. Two of his grad students have been invited to join him for the return adventure. They had helped him with the surgery of the fruit bat.

Dr. Rogers prepares for his family to join him for what he has told them is an extended overseas vacation. He has been given permission to bring along his wife’s friend, her husband, and her two kids. The two women have already heard rumors about Agenda 2030 and are already noticing the censoring taking place on the social media sites as well as all reference of it either vanish, or are being changed into something totally different.

Tod and Sarah make their arrangements to get their kids to travel with them. They are very curious about their upcoming visit to Disneyland.

It is on Wednesday that the group has planned their meeting at Dr. Roger’s office at 10AM. Everyone has prepared to be there at that time. Joe comes in with his wife which is a custom where He often drops her off at the University before he heads to his place of business. The normal routing does not attract any attention in this now heightened security world.

Hearing about construction roadblocks on I-75, Dr Halls has decided to take the back roads to the university. He has managed to borrow a classic van for the trip given that all modern vehicles sold since the turn of the century now have some sort of tracking devices in them. His two grad students are with him. They make the trip arriving at the University by 9AM. Luggage has been picked up a day earlier by a courier service where it has been delivered to the charter that is parked in a private hanger at MBS.

Boarding the Airport Limo which has arrived to pick them up, they make the trip to MBS where they are waved through the back gate to where the larger private jet is waiting for them.

Then, they get a nasty surprise.

Waiting for them is a platoon of blue helmeted solders. It also becomes apparent that the local police and airport security has been detained by Blue Helmeted soldiers as well. “What is this all about?” asks Dr. Rogers when the platoon surrounds them as they get off of the limo.

“By the authority of the UN, you are all under arrest,” the squad leader tells them. “We have been authorized to use deadly force if you fail to cooperate. You are ordered to board the charter jet at this time.” Everyone including the limo driver gets escorted up the ramp into the waiting plane.

On board the charter are a squad of blue helmets armed with assault weapons. Everyone is searched with all ID and personal devices seized from them. The charter is then ordered to take off. Two fighter jets with UN markings are soon spotted flying escort.

The refueling stop in Spain is far from routine. Their charter is ordered to land at a Spanish air force base where the charter is refueled. The charter pilot is ordered to fly directly to the Stargate airstrip where he is told that the UN will be securing the installation by the time they arrive there.

It is late that evening, as the charter is flying over the Sahara Desert, that a strange turn of events suddenly take place. The two escorting fighter jets suddenly break off to engage some unknown target. A bright light engulfs them as a high pitch whine hits the charter causing everyone on the charter to pass out.

Back at the UN headquarters, now located in Beijing China, there is panic among the secret society of leaders of Project Agenda 2030. “We had reports of our escort jets engaging an unidentified object over the Sahara Desert.” reports commander Chow. “We have lost contact with them and the Stargate Charter. Our drone tailing the flight shows a bright light engulfing all three aircraft before we lost control of it.”

“It’s worse then that,” reports Madame Chang. “As our invasion force was about to land at the Stargate Village, a bright light engulfed it. Their commander now reports that there is nothing left at that location other then the runway, an oasis, and a large depression in the sand. Satellite data confirms their observation. The village and the dome over the Stargate Temple is no longer there.”

“We have an even bigger problem,” warns Boris, the person in charge of Internet information. “Our advance force that was sent in to detain the people fleeing to the Stargate attracted the attention of the Governor of Michigan. They suddenly found themselves confronted by the National Guard and State Police. Captain Berry panicked and ordered his men to open fire on them. A video of that battle, taken by several individuals at MBS including the National News Media, has made it into the wild. We were unable to stop it’s spread by shutting down the net or forcing the American News Media to sit on the story. The more that we try to control the protests that are breaking out everywhere, the worst things are getting. We had better get all of our representatives together before we lose all control of the efforts to implement Agenda 2030 and our world domination for the sake of Climate Control.”

It definitely doesn’t look good for humanity on the Earth as another World War threatens to break out between the Eastern and Western World thanks to the attempts by the UN and China to achieve world wide domination.

Now, what has happened to the charter flight that was heading for the Stargate and the Stargate village? Read the next story on Return through the Stargate to find out.

Archived