Karkinos Taming With New Kibble System IMPOSSIBLE ?

Guest EnergyDrink

Guest EnergyDrink

Karkinos Taming With New Kibble System IMPOSSIBLE ?

So basically all eggs used to make kibble for Karkinos is not on Aberation, except of the basilisk egg which is very rare, and really hard to get.
Also, impossible to get prime fish meat on Aberation, so no way to cook them ? (i know i can get some from fishing, but that is kind of luck and random)

What do you guys think ? What would be the best solution?

Exceptional Kibble Eggs:

All dinos DONT EXIST  ON ABE. Except basilisk.....

The main problem was that Spinos and Megalosaurus were like that as well prior to Kibble Rework and prior to Transfers being open in Aberration. Their kibbles are Argentavis and Oviraptors respectively and the only way around getting kibbles for it would be through transfers since you can't bring the said dino in, which is erroneous. Now this applies to Karkinos, which eggs for the kibble to feed it can't be gained from most (but one) dino since they can't be brought over, and only way around is by transferring the egg instead.

There is a rather low chance they will fix it, SINCE they never even bothered about this issue prior to the announcement of Kibble Rework, and it has already been an issue since the start of Aberration.

10 hours ago, noodaboy said:

Playing strictly in one dlc is really fun. Heck playing dinoless can be too. 

But if youre gonna start taming good dinos, it might be better to accept the idea that Current Ark is made to be played with crossing servers in mind. 

Its one of the principal features of ark. 

Except that this process is still not robust and fail safe, and there as still people losing stuff, dinos or their character when transferring. It's just a sloppy implementation where the player file gets moved around.

Guest EnergyDrink
On 3/8/2019 at 12:22 PM, CCRogerWilco said:

Except that this process is still not robust and fail safe, and there as still people losing stuff, dinos or their character when transferring. It's just a sloppy implementation where the player file gets moved around.

exactly. i just had one friend on my server lost ownership of his dinos and base, because while transfering the target server crashed, and his char got bugged.

so playing on one map is not a bad idea.

Archived