kibble rework Thylacoleo taming

MavisCruet

I can only assume an error occurred in the Thyla being the highest level of kibble.  They used to take titanboa kibble.  Titanboa eggs were for a time used to make that kibble.  So when the kibbles were categorised they were put into extraordinary (or exceptional whichever it is).  And without it, it's less that 70% taming effectiveness.  

I can understand needing something fancy to tame something fancy, but a Thyla is very much a mid tier tame and it takes a very high tier kibble to get a decent tame on it. 

3 hours ago, MavisCruet said:

I can only assume an error occurred in the Thyla being the highest level of kibble.  They used to take titanboa kibble.  Titanboa eggs were for a time used to make that kibble.  So when the kibbles were categorised they were put into extraordinary (or exceptional whichever it is).  And without it, it's less that 70% taming effectiveness.  

I can understand needing something fancy to tame something fancy, but a Thyla is very much a mid tier tame and it takes a very high tier kibble to get a decent tame on it. 

Same thing for Karkinos. Carbonemys Kibble is what they wanted, but the kibble is placed as Regular, and it only takes in Exceptional Kibble now.

They didn't think this through when they were resorting the kibble wants for creatures by category.

Archived