homestead What HAVE you been able to do since Homestead update?

BlueFox91

46 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

No issues. I played last night and I'm on official.  I made a bunch of simple Kibble, made war maps and fed my highest level Gacha to get some gear.  Everything seemed fine to me.

But did you try to build anything? For most people with the issue, snapping pieces into place is the problem. 

Many of the players on my own server have no issues either... but its because they don't have large bases (or any bases outside of a cave with a door on it), and they don't do much building. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DeHammer said:

But did you try to build anything? For most people with the issue, snapping pieces into place is the problem. 

Many of the players on my own server have no issues either... but its because they don't have large bases (or any bases outside of a cave with a door on it), and they don't do much building. 

Nope I didn't do any building.  I had another tribe mate who did swap out a door for double doors earlier in the day but that was it.

When laying down pipes now I no longer get an instant pickup with E.  Now I have to hover over the pickup on the wheel like I would for a destruction.  I kinda liked the old way because it was faster but I can see why we might not want to pick up stuff instantly on accident.  That's it.  Have built nothing. 

I really don't like game patches (Elder Scrolls prev game did this as well) that involved multiple BIG subjects.  I would have liked kibble patched in one week and once the bugs out then the homestead patch.  Fixes are okay to throw all in a group patch.  But with big gigantic changes to a game would rather see them added with a week between.  That way if something goes wrong devs have easier time tracking it down.  

Don't know why kibble and homestead had to be released all at once.

Archived