This is absolutely bull. With taming being the main focus of this game and kibble being a huge part of that its game breaking.  I'm seeing this problem goes back years and not only is there no fix but not even acknowledgment of the problem...FOR YEARS!!! I'm going to get a refund.  Shame this could have been an amazing game

7 hours ago, Pwnsolo said:

This is absolutely bull. With taming being the main focus of this game and kibble being a huge part of that its game breaking.  I'm seeing this problem goes back years and not only is there no fix but not even acknowledgment of the problem...FOR YEARS!!! I'm going to get a refund.  Shame this could have been an amazing game

Kibble was changed earlier on in the year so either your perception of time is distorted or you’re raging over nothing.

I’d also have to assume you’re playing Primitive Plus because this is the only game mode that has this problem and while no fix has been implemented yet, it has been talked about by the single mod developer who just happens to be the lead community manager for Wildcard, so looking up acknowledgment shouldn’t have been a difficult task had you actually done it.