Is a Roll back an option??

BlueFox91

So lets get this straight, since the Homestead patch players can't get far from their bases, ANYTHING that requires leaving the base is a challenge and risks a flyer dying, the game is freezing for minutes, teleporters don't work because that causes freezes, traveling by bed has the same issues, Extinction kibble recipes and the new kibble system are having issues, can't imprint babies, transferred Cryopods lose charge and kill the dinos in them, tribelog does not give notifications anymore... discords are putting the brakes on trades and group boss runs because the game is unstable.... Am i missing anything?

Is a roll back to before the Homestead update an option? I know, It's been 1 day since the update but there seems to be too many problems causing the game to be unplayable :( There is no progress to lose if players haven't had the ability to make progress since the update..

3 minutes ago, Korizan said:

I doubt they will do a roll back.

If they had done the PC's only it would have been possible to stop and roll back but they pushed to all devices.

Bad move on WC part, this was a huge change and they failed to QC it properly.

Yeah no kidding... I've never seen the game look this broken

They should have wiped all the servers with this patch. Changing so many things but leaving all the buildings and dinos with the old system seems like a sure fire way to break everything.

Edit: I'm aware that this is an unpopular opinion, and it would set some people back YEARS of work. But I stand by it. ?‍♂️

Archived