homestead S+/Kibble Rework

CamCam123

So after three hours of good S+ i saw a few new things. They were good. However, I feel like it was far less than I was expecting. This addition will definitely improve ark a ton. But I think the S+ is still missing a few things. It has the tekbox which is great. Best new addition with 1800 slots. We have the new sections to make hexagons shapes or triangle things. Which is nice. However, great part of what make S+ great was being able to pick up things and move. I mean, they did added that on some tek i believe. However, it seems that what ever you build previewsly on tek is stuck there forever until you brake it. 

Also, am I the onlyone who keeps crashing on Ragnarok and Island after update. Seems to me there is a comparability issues with Official PC PVE

New thing i noticed was that only bosses on Island give the new tek engrams.

Which is sad. I mean, they are easy to kill so whatever. But we have more bosses and they dont give anything new...

Well, I like the S+ for sure! but it is sad that is making servers very unstable. They havent confirm a roll back to get things back from yesterdays problems at new Homestead Launch which is weird.

I mean, how many of you guys lost things? Or was i the only who crashed until i gave up and went to sleep?

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Archived