Exceptional Kibble is a fail For aberration

mnbluepits

Check it out , U want that 150 spino  No Kibble for you!     You want that bad ass 150 Karkinos  R.i.p again No kibble for you  . But you say there is Kibble. Yea Only Basilisk Egg makes their kibble.  everyone know How often dose a Basi spawn a egg ? out of the 10 basi that i have i got 4 egg in a month!     (epic fail)   Exceptional Kibble = Fail on Ab  Makes a  6 man team needed to be a 12 man team..      cause now to make this kibble You have to have another server that has these Dinos. We all know as pvper's the minute you log off    is the end of your base. 

I know the whole idea is to reduce our kibble farms to help with server lag.  they tried with cryo! cryo= Greatness.  then came the Mashers more .....they want these tames! So everyone Stopped cryo anymore unless they moving servers or raiding . Then came back the lag

A to fix this   would be make basi easier to tame

b abberation only tames like Diplodocus ,trikes, 

C make basi crap out eggs left and right 

Capture.PNG

Wiki is not properly updated yet, charts i've read have updated that spino kibble is Exceptional but I'm not online to confirm it.

See this chart by Lenna216 as my reference point:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wGJta4uhqHEiHwGkoOE97kVX5E06hxsyPv6mUlQRIIs/edit#gid=0

If spino eggs are not actually exceptional, then this needs changed asap so that spinos produce eggs at the same tier as themselves and not a tier lower.

Archived