(PS4) Get youre head out of youre... And fix Prim+

Tyrion8632

So im not alone loving this mod, but im also not alone feeling the extrem absence of devs fixing the servers. The time it takes to fix simpel things ingame that people accualy reports asap in this forum is staggering. It feels like someone slit my wrist and leaves me to slowly bleed out. We payed for this game, and the mod is a official mod. U can choose it in the login screen for god sake. How in crist can this mod of ark be so forgotten? Drops doesnt show up, fixed after 4 months. Coal doesnt work in forge, 2 weeks and counting. Dinos, eggs and bees dont spawn, 4 months. Advanced worbench duplication, 3 months. No dinos spawn in Abberation, 3 months. Walls and buildings gone, 1 week. Abberation Offline Raid protection (in a pvp cluster!) LOL, 1,5 years and counting (U know people abuse this with an alt allied right? and have part of their basse offline at all times with codes to doors? UNRAIDEBLE! LOL!). 

It feels as if u payed to wait for the game to get fixed, and get ruined after EVERY patch. Its always something because normal official and prim plus dont overlap. I cant count the times that engrams and things u can make and gather that u shouldnt be able to in prim plus (i gather electronics from tech dinos i killed, and still do). Prim plus was littered with Iron gates and structures for months because of 0 care for this mod. 

Every day i get exited to play, but every day i get hit with... Oh yeah.. I cant even make brick walls because i cant put coal in my industrial forge, and i cant put clay buckets in any forge... Well then, time to play something else. Poor guys who gets raided and cant replace brick structures, because u cant make brick walls. 

Support for Prim plus is extreamly bad, and even that is giving it a high rating. 

Get youre.... Out of youre.... And start beeing active in Prim+ 

Just give Prim+ over to people that cant take care of it for god sake. Because u cant, u are killing it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived