Now that the kibble rework is out of the way...

SaltyMonkey

it very well could be. there are a lot of dinos that could use a TLC patch imo like the sabertooth, direbear, mammoth etc,

as for making some creatures redundant. time will tell. just because a creature doesn't have a good egg doesn't mean it doesn't have something that makes it unique. and all dinos now have a preferred egg now anyways so well see

I actually hope that they'll spend some more time on Homestead - I would want to see the Kibble system tweaked and still miss a few things from S+ that I can't figure out why they wouldn't include (mainly the glass set)

But after that, I really hope for a new TLC, or a couple :D

I was hoping for an eventual Scorhed Earth Ascension... but guess I have to lay that to rest now :P

I wouldn't mind an engram rework as I believe the engrams are a little cluttered, specifically with all the building parts and that only got more prominent with all the new pieces added in Homestead (but great pieces, YAY!)

Aaaaaaaaaaand... that's most of the huge updates I can remember thinking about right now.

3 minutes ago, Zahlea said:

I actually hope that they'll spend some more time on Homestead - I would want to see the Kibble system tweaked and still miss a few things from S+ that I can't figure out why they wouldn't include (mainly the glass set)

But after that, I really hope for a new TLC, or a couple :D

I was hoping for an eventual Scorhed Earth Ascension... but guess I have to lay that to rest now :P

I wouldn't mind an engram rework as I believe the engrams are a little cluttered, specifically with all the building parts and that only got more prominent with all the new pieces added in Homestead (but great pieces, YAY!)

Aaaaaaaaaaand... that's most of the huge updates I can remember thinking about right now.

This is how you post a constructive post about what you want while still contributing to the topic at hand @LarryLafer

I agree with the rework, there are still things needing a tweak. There is no harm in getting some discussion going before hand about these topics though :) 

There is a huge list of dinos that need some TLC, as you said, even more so with the kibble changes. I would like to see some more basic utility added to a lot of dinos and some unique abilities added for certain extremely outdated dinos (for example; Sabretooth - Completely overshadowed by the Thylo & TLC wolf)

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Since people are still criticising the decision to rework the kibble tree because it will make many creatures redundant, why aren’t these same people advocating for TLC passes? Surely it’s the next logical step for the developers, wouldn’t you agree?

we have but it seems they dont listen

16 minutes ago, d1nk said:

There is a huge list of dinos that need some TLC, as you said, even more so with the kibble changes. I would like to see some more basic utility added to a lot of dinos and some unique abilities added for certain extremely outdated dinos (for example; Sabretooth - Completely overshadowed by the Thylo & TLC wolf)

I still use the saber more than the wolves... but I think I'm just doing it wrong ?

My main hope for the TLC pass is the omg-I-can't-believe-they-haven't-fixed-it-yet female Megaloceros (the main reason I think they have to do another TLC pass) and that I really, really want a super cute Mesopithecus :Jerblove:

Yes!  More TLC on the Dinos!  It would be awesome if each dino had it's own feature that makes it stand out, either in or out of combat, like all the new dinos do.  Stegos don't do anything other than kinda block bullets and harvest berries, Pachyrhinos smoke cloud is next to useless, carnos are just weaker Rexs, and so on.  I don't have any ideas for what these creatures could do, but giving them something unique would be amazing!

A creature DLC is deffinatly the way to follow this up, at the very least would be great to see the creatures that were mentioned to get a TLC the first time round but didnt i.e. carno, plesi, female megaloceros etc, plus say the so called useless creatures now they are not required for kibble. 

I also would like to float the idea of a TLC for the Ragnarok map, not that its urgent. And by that I mean is it not said to be 99% complete ? Whats the final 1% ? I would like to see the music changed on the map, getting tired of the same combat music... just a side thought really.

4 hours ago, AcyanidePancake said:

it very well could be. there are a lot of dinos that could use a TLC patch imo like the sabertooth, direbear, mammoth etc,

as for making some creatures redundant. time will tell. just because a creature doesn't have a good egg doesn't mean it doesn't have something that makes it unique. and all dinos now have a preferred egg now anyways so well see

Saber tooth had a model update in Legacy, though maybe stats or a special purpose could be redone.

Dire bear got a full TLC already in TLC 2, if i remember right.

4 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

A creature DLC is deffinatly the way to follow this up, at the very least would be great to see the creatures that were mentioned to get a TLC the first time round but didnt i.e. carno, plesi, female megaloceros etc, plus say the so called useless creatures now they are not required for kibble. 

I also would like to float the idea of a TLC for the Ragnarok map, not that its urgent. And by that I mean is it not said to be 99% complete ? Whats the final 1% ? I would like to see the music changed on the map, getting tired of the same combat music... just a side thought really.

yes some terrain fixes, swap optimization, fixing the bloody rivers to make them look like they are supposed to and some more freaking water spawns would be nice

9 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Have you? What are your contributions to this topic given the assumption that you have some ideas about some dino TLC’s?

Ive been spouting ideas for a lotta of stuff over my time on this fourm maybe instead of assuming im just whinging to whine you look at some of the crap people post.

3 hours ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

Ive been spouting ideas for a lotta of stuff over my time on this fourm maybe instead of assuming im just whinging to whine you look at some of the crap people post.

Only 2 of those suggestions are dino TLC related, which is the whole point of this topic. Maybe read my OP again?

2 hours ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

you know what tlc stands for right? Tender love and care which can cover structures game mechanics or creatures its not just for dinos buddy

Dino TLC is for dinos only. Are you aware that the dino TLC phases 1 and 2 last year were specifically for addressing the dino mechanics?

Archived