S+ tek Ingram’s and boss fights

Ladypeace66

43 minutes ago, iHartOvi8 said:

Alpha monkey - Large tek wall

Beta dragon - Dedicated storage, fence support, double door and frame

Beta broodmother - Triangle foundation, triangle ceiling, triangle roof

Only The Island bosses will unlock these.

With Island bosses, do you mean only obtainable by killing them on the Island or does the Center work aswell?

14 hours ago, Ladypeace66 said:

Thank you everyone for responses. Guess I need to find an island server now lol

7 hours ago, Balteraxe said:

I do hope they make it so, that you can obtain those engrams on Center and Ragnarok aswell.

7 hours ago, Pellao said:

Beta made it island only, probably due to the difficulty drop of each boss on center and rag with exception of manticore having a lot more airtime on rag.

Might be island exclusives, just like how rag had shield, sword and light as exclusives (center doesn't have one)

They've said on reddit now that they should be obtainable on other maps and they're working on a fix.  So I'm just going to get ready to do alpha Ragnarok again and hope that they've fixed it by the time I can find enough basilos to kill lol

1 hour ago, iHartOvi8 said:

They've said on reddit now that they should be obtainable on other maps and they're working on a fix.  So I'm just going to get ready to do alpha Ragnarok again and hope that they've fixed it by the time I can find enough basilos to kill lol

I farm my blubber on south east corner of map just go up and down the east shoreline of the desert there is about 8 or so spawns in the area. i get all 25 in about 1.5 hrs of looking. 

6 hours ago, iHartOvi8 said:

Has anyone tried Ragnarok or The Center since today's patch?  This fix isn't listed in the patch notes so I assume it hasn't been fixed but just thought I'd check.

55 minutes ago, Pellao said:

I personally hope they leave it as island exclusives, as it'll make it a challenge to actually obtained something, as bosses on center are half HP, and rag dragon is insanely easy to kill.

They aren't, and definitely shouldn't.  If they want to do that with other engrams, sure.  But the dedicated storage should greatly reduce the number of structures people need which is the kind of thing they try to do to hopefully reduce lag, so it's definitely not the type of thing they should make more difficult to unlock.

Archived