Offline raids cowards or smart play...

Lycan187u

Well I need few opions here ...I'm in a duo team pvp tribe 2 of us granted offline raiding smaller tribes is cancer but let's say you want to raid the alpha tribe on ur cluster there's 10 or so of them or more now u have planned this raid for awhile  u get to the base fob up no movement in the base they are offline ur chances of winning a fight while they are onine are slim to none so you decide to push forward an raid now you have gotten in the base an wiped you have won... is that a coward way to raid or a strategic  decision plus got the loot not popcorned or transfered

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mattj said:

Cowards 100%. sausageless cowards. Never been raided. But a sausageless coward is a sausageless coward.

XD if the build was right it would  take hours to get into a base but if not then maybe over fast that nobody gets online but hey I will be sausage less with all that yummy loot not saying we offline everyone just saying. you don't tear ur fobs down an say pack it up guys their not online let's go back to base lol 

36 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

XD if the build was right it would  take hours to get into a base but if not then maybe over fast that nobody gets online but hey I will be sausage less with all that yummy loot not saying we offline everyone just saying. you don't tear ur fobs down an say pack it up guys their not online let's go back to base lol 

take it from me.12 hour plus stale mates aint fun and once one of you goes to sleep,you lose.i hate the 24 hour structure attacking on this game but its there so the only counter to it is to stay awake which isn't really a counter so if your enemies are in bed and you want them gone,offline them punks.

46 minutes ago, mattj said:

“I can’t beat them in a fight so I’ll wait till they go to sleep and wreck their poop” is basically admitting to everyone u have a micro sausage.

B..bb..but that’s how George Washington gained a lot of his supply and power. He waited overnight for the Christmas party hangover and killed the guards in their drunken/sleep phase, then captured the rest of the fort. He got several thousand new soldiers lol but we’d still lose if not for the Frenchies. 

1 hour ago, mattj said:

“I can’t beat them in a fight so I’ll wait till they go to sleep and wreck their poop” is basically admitting to everyone u have a micro sausage.

Let the salt flow bro....Haha u must have been raided recently hmm? It's OK bud we all have ....to say the least aswell offline raids are playing the game as intended...love you...

42 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

B..bb..but that’s how George Washington gained a lot of his supply and power. He waited overnight for the Christmas party hangover and killed the guards in their drunken/sleep phase, then captured the rest of the fort. He got several thousand new soldiers lol but we’d still lose if not for the Frenchies. 

Murika

@Lycan187u It isnt the most honourable way but it is a game mechanic. Not like just because you don't offline raid another tribe wont offline you.. Dog eat dog world

10 minutes ago, mattj said:

No salt. Never been raided. It just looks pathetic and weak.

Last I checked it's about having fun.  That's why we game right?  If you enjoy a hopeless battle against an Alpha like the OP mentioned, or want a chance to beat them to death while the sleep I'd choose the while they sleep option EVERY SINGLE TIME. I also don't care what others think about it because like I said. It's about having fun and to me that's FUN!!!

17 hours ago, Melcreif said:

Last I checked it's about having fun.  That's why we game right?  If you enjoy a hopeless battle against an Alpha like the OP mentioned, or want a chance to beat them to death while the sleep I'd choose the while they sleep option EVERY SINGLE TIME. I also don't care what others think about it because like I said. It's about having fun and to me that's FUN!!!

Have fun with ur tiny sausage I guess? Pathetic.

Ngl this is why I quit PvP after a year of playing it

Each is to their own but I couldn't stand spending weeks building up just to get wiped by a megatribe of 30+ either overnight or on a holiday (people that spend their christmas wiping people that are offline are a big yikes)

And people were INSANE when it came to their ego. I entered PvP thinking negotiations would be possible. NOPE 

The true face of humanity shows itself there. Not saying kiters and scammers don't exist in PvE but holy moly

28 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Ngl this is why I quit PvP after a year of playing it

Each is to their own but I couldn't stand spending weeks building up just to get wiped by a megatribe of 30+ either overnight or on a holiday (people that spend their christmas wiping people that are offline are a big yikes)

And people were INSANE when it came to their ego. I entered PvP thinking negotiations would be possible. NOPE 

The true face of humanity shows itself there. Not saying kiters and scammers don't exist in PvE but holy moly

Yeah, pvp is definitely where the psychopaths and freaks of our world go to. Acting in the worst way humanly possible only because it’s not against the rules specifically.

That’s like saying it’s okay to grope children if it was legalized. That’s rather bold but it’s the exact same principle. “But it’s just a video game u noob” : Actually, in a real world survival scenario this is EXACTLY how it would go. These are real humans playing this game behind a faceless screen. And just like real life, people break the rules ANYWAYS even after all this griefing is allowed.

Just because you CAN do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD. That’s why you have people like me keeping these evil scum in check ?

I got a better tale of cowardly raiding. I'm on a seriously boosted nitrado server with several friends. We built a rather well defensed base, mostly metal with a few tek doors a mix of regular and normal turrets, tek turrets and Venusaurs. Yesterday, a pteradon flew by, didn't think much about it as their was a few oil wells nearby. I logged off the game to take my dog on a walk and when I get back online, one of my tribe mates invites me into a party, we're being raided by a player. I got online, 75% of our passives are dead and most of the turrets are drained. I grabbed a Venusaur from the croyfridge and wasted his gollum. He'd was using the bugger as a bullet sponge, but we killed him and in minutes he's back again with a venusaur. We killed him and after he killed us again with another venusaur, we find his raiding base, he spawns in again and killed my friend then threw down a transmitter. I killed him again and we didn't see him again for a while.

I get online this morning to a message from a player I didn't know telling me I wasn't funny. I'm confused, until I see a message from my faction leader that he took all the goods from our base and left a sign post reading "Offline raiding D-bags get nothing."

Soon as we're all offline, Mr. D bag comes back and wasn't happy. Thankfully we had a backup base I built a week ago with cryofridges and sleeping pods. 

The biggest douche move was that our server is clustered with multiple PVP/PVE maps through Nitrado, the douch had built an army on PVE to raid PVP

I mean you can join servers with offline raiding turned off if you feel strongly about it. Sure it sucks and all but it is part of the game like people have been saying. If I want to raid a base but oh no the players arent online what I must wait for them to come on before I can raid them... lol no. By the same token though I'm also not going to wait for them to go offline either because that's cowardly. If you want to raid a base then go for it, if they online then cool go get your pvp on, if they arent well whatever tickles your pickle I say.

For me the only thing that bugs me is big tribe raiding bobs and small stone shacks while they offline who dont even have the intention of taking their loot, literally just break in to despawn their loot, now that is the work of a sausage-less coward, but a small 2 man tribe raiding big tribes or even other small 2 man tribes for actual loot, that is gods work right there. a 30 man tribe raiding 2 man tribes who have little 2 by 2 stone shacks so they can destroy their forge and just popcorn all the loot and take nothing, that is pathetic and weak.

Now in my honest opinion about raiding in general, if you attacked me and stole all my stuff, then that's just a part of the game. I should build better defences.

If you attack me, break my stuff and leave without taking loot, then you're large pile of dino feces and should grow the Utahraptor up...and Opera is telling me it's spelled faeces. *shrugs*

And if you wipe bases by teleporting between servers, then you should drop dead.

Lots of interesting opinions regarding offline raiding, but I think most folks need to go back and read the OP's original quesiton.  He's a very small tribe who is looking at raiding the Alpha.  A very dangerous but potentially very profitable endevor with high probability of getting wiped later anyways LOL.  He wasn't talking about the opposite which is big tribe offline raiding noobs.  I'm sure most of us agree that's not cool.

55 minutes ago, Johnnygoose said:

The bashing of offline raiding here is ridiculous. Its the only way for smaller, weaker tribes to win a war that they are almost guaranteed to lose. Also gives the player a chance to profit from a raid and not to just destroy the enemy.

Which is exactly the opposite of what Captain Douche did, in the raid he did a few hours ago, he again used a golem as a bullet sponge, broke into the base, blasted into the vault area, realized their wasn't anything inside and blew up several things inside the base, killed me. Then he had the nerve to message me, saying I was a cheating admin anyway. Apparently I'm an admin because the server owner is in my tribe. I said "If she was a member of the screen actors guild, does that mean i'm automaticly one too because she's my friend?" and I get called salty cos I couldn't stop his raiding.

I'm not salty son, I just think you're a bloody prick.

40 minutes ago, LoneWolfX3000 said:

Which is exactly the opposite of what Captain Douche did, in the raid he did a few hours ago, he again used a golem as a bullet sponge, broke into the base, blasted into the vault area, realized their wasn't anything inside and blew up several things inside the base, killed me. Then he had the nerve to message me, saying I was a cheating admin anyway. Apparently I'm an admin because the server owner is in my tribe. I said "If she was a member of the screen actors guild, does that mean i'm automaticly one too because she's my friend?" and I get called salty cos I couldn't stop his raiding.

I'm not salty son, I just think you're a bloody prick.

Bro you should learn as admin you have responsiblities to the folks on your server.  Don't call them names, give them what they want. Be a good admin now will ya?

Archived