SourPatchBreezy

Is anyone having issues making kibble?

1 hour ago, SpookySpino said:

Same problem here. I have all the ingredients listed on the wiki for exceptional kibble, with fiber and a canteen full of water and it isn't working. I have about 200 mejoberries, a Rex egg, rare flowers, and focal chili along with the fiber and water.

I've been seeing the recipe changing all day on different sites. Earlier dododex was saying it took raw prime fish, and 20 element dust, now it says rare flower rather than element dust. Wiki shows something completely different. It seems no one actually knows and WC can't be bothered to clear things up.

The recipes can be found in the older crunches about the kibble rework.

Basic: 5 Fiber, 5 mejoberries, 10 tintoberries, 10 amarberries, 1 cooked meat, 1 extra small egg

Simple: 5 Fiber, 5 mejoberries, 2 rockarrot, 1 cooked fish, 1 small egg

Regular: 5 Fiber, 2 savoroot, 2 longrass, 1 cooked jerky, 1 medium egg

Superior: 5 Fiber, 2 citronal, 2 rare mushroom, 1 prime jerky, 1 sap, 1 large egg

Exceptional: 5 Fiber, 10 mejoberries, 1 rare flower, 1 focal chili, 1 extra large egg

Extraordinary: 5 Fiber, 10 mejoberries, 1 honey, 1 lazarus chowder, 1 special egg

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SourPatchBreezy said:

So after trying and trying, it seems as though the industrial cooker isn't working right with kibble at the moment. Worked in cooking pot after it created paint first. Not sure why but...

39 minutes ago, Jimbo138 said:

I have been trying to make kibble for 2 days.  No luck yet

I play single player.  Ive tried every recipe i could.   Ive tried with freshly laid eggs.  Right now the kibble aspect of the game is broken. 

What I noticed after the update is this.

I only have cooking pot and not industrial cooker but I think both have the same problem after the update.

Before the update, I left some ingredients in the cooking pot. After the update, when I removed the ingredients from the cooking pot, it was showing -(negative)6/12 in the inventory description. So then, I destroyed the cooking pot and built another one. I then proceeded to cook 5 simple kibble using 5  quick flying dinosaur eggs and 5 regular kibble using 5 turtle dinosaur eggs.

Destroying an industrial cooker might be very costly. I still don't have one. 

Edited by Gabriel388
Wording error.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Gabriel388 said:

What I noticed after the update is this.

I only have cooking pot and not industrial cooker but I think both have the same problem after the update.

Before the update, I left some ingredients in the cooking pot. After the update, when I removed the ingredients from the cooking pot, it was showing -(negative)6/12 in the inventory description. So then, I destroyed the cooking pot and built another one. I then proceeded to cook 5 simple kibble using 5  quick flying dinosaur's eggs and 5 regular kibble using 5 turtle dinosaur eggs.

Destroying an industrial cooker might be very costly. I still don't have one. 

I also have only a cooking pot and it had ingredients in it as well.   I will try destroying it and use a new one and report back.

This fixed the problem.  Thank you very much.  

Edited by Jimbo138
Closure

Posted (edited)

Yeah, destroying the cooking pot fixed it for me. I didn't have to use the prime fish for exceptional though. Whats really weird is it crafts five paint (random color of berrys used in recipe) before it makes the kibble. Kind of a pain getting it to work but highly enjoying the update otherwise. We have triangles my friends! Ps the new fencing is awesome on land but seriously difficult to snap straight under water. Slaps forehead...

Edited by SourPatchBreezy

I have been trying to make Exceptional Kibble (Giga Egg) for the last 3 days. I have tried both cooking pot and industiral  Cooker to do avail.  I am on ARk Mobile  but i didn't find anything that said you couldn't make this kibble on mobile.   

Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks

Chris Gentry

3 hours ago, clg19821104 said:

I have been trying to make Exceptional Kibble (Giga Egg) for the last 3 days. I have tried both cooking pot and industiral  Cooker to do avail.  I am on ARk Mobile  but i didn't find anything that said you couldn't make this kibble on mobile.   

Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks

Chris Gentry

You should be posting in the mobile forum, not the PS4 forum.