Cancelled Stamp Feeling Chatty

gennevie

Hello there. I have lots of hours over 3k on two accts. Ive never done many boss fights or crafted much tek tier items. How strange is that? So many hours and Ive never really accomplished much except that I enjoy this game immensely. I like to breed and play with colored dinos and taming pretty dinos. Im almost always a solo player but when I do have a tribemate the convo usually goes like this and my tribemate will be like "why are u taming that doed you have three doed" and I say "I know but its pink/ purple/ pretty/ white and silver..." you see where this is going.

I see lots of people with 20 posts and still naked. I guess you have to be pretty chatty to get access to this trader thread.

I like colored dinos. Pink and purple. Really excited about upcoming Easter event and hope we have similar colored event like last year. Last Valentines I had the flu and I didn't get to play as much or tame as many dino as I would have liked. Since then I have wanted pink and white bronto. Silly I know. I was kinda disappointed that the color scheme seemed to be slightly different this year and I looked all over but I was unable to find or spawn in similar pink and white dino as the ones I saw last year during Valentine 2017. 

Ive had so many bases and so many dino and despawn due to rl getting busy and despawn and start again. I play PVE official. sometimes boosted.

When extinction came out I played it for two weeks or so then quit playing for awhile. Its very interesting how much extinction changed the game. Official is a lot like boosted server now. The game is a lot easier and a lot less time consuming with the exception of breeding / taming times still being pretty intense.

Add me cuz I am not very social. Im never going to get that trader access. This is so futile its amusing like that time mr megalasaurus plucked my RG out of the air and then shook it by its foot in a really funny looking way and made me fly off and I watched from far away with broken bones in amused disbelief.

Sounds like you have to breed for more colour mutations ?

if you like saber tooth as well as dodos or brontos, I could breed one in pink/red/white and many colours more for you..

I understand your problem with tribe mates very good. Most players got inactive after a while, other ones killed dinos and one has stolen my high lvl theri.. but after a while I was really lucky with one player, which is very active and we have a lot of fun breeding coloured dinos and building cool bases for them! After all I dont want to play alone anymore, because together it is a lot more fun.

I have „only“ about 1000 hours of gameplay, but maybe you want to come around and have some cold beer while talking about the perfect coloured saber for you ? 

Archived