New kibble system= pay to win

bedbug

We all already know about Rag and Center. Is it really something you have to mention? Boy i hate to be in a union or on the same side as you lot at a negotiating table. You'd be sucking up to the other side lol!! Just trying to make the a small arguement in favor of bringing back titanboa eggs to special. But i guess not

26 minutes ago, bedbug said:

We all already know about Rag and Center. Is it really something you have to mention? Boy i hate to be in a union or on the same side as you lot at a negotiating table. You'd be sucking up to the other side lol!! Just trying to make the a small arguement in favor of bringing back titanboa eggs to special. But i guess not

By saying "they're forcing players to buy DLC"? doesn't sound like a small argument to me, more like an accusation, which is false by the way as you can get some of the eggs in the base game and free maps, nothing is completely blocked by a paywall apart from the maps

15 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

By saying "they're forcing players to buy DLC"? doesn't sound like a small argument to me, more like an accusation, which is false by the way as you can get some of the eggs in the base game and free maps, nothing is completely blocked by a paywall apart from the maps

Plus, if he's really that upset about it, he could just spawn in the creatures he needs to lay those eggs.

4 hours ago, Ocicat said:

That's what I thought. So pay to win not so much, at least no more than having access to other maps dinos (rock drakes, manas, etc) as before. Thanks for the confirmation mceyl!

So basically the structure is each "map" has its own pros and cons. Some maps are rich in materials but have hardly any of their rare resource. The way they put it together, every resource is in a way partitioned as "best to farm" on different maps. So yes, the dlc extremely enhances your ability to farm in mass. I imagine the kibble system is lightly based the same way.

1 hour ago, bedbug said:

So this new kibble system really forces players to buy other dlc's in order to get any kind of stock of extraordinary kibble. By removing the titanboas, it forces players on the island to buy dlc's. Im wondering if this was intentional or not.

no it really doesn't. if you're talking about getting hesperornis, not only can you get them on the island, but also on rag and I think center too, which are all free. the only creatures you can't get without dlc's are the extinction exclusive creatures, or aberrants, which don't make a difference anyways.

Sure getting hesperornis could possibly be difficult, but whatever IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A HARD GAME. 

3 minutes ago, Techsupport said:

no it really doesn't. if you're talking about getting hesperornis, not only can you get them on the island, but also on rag and I think center too, which are all free. the only creatures you can't get without dlc's are the extinction exclusive creatures, or aberrants, which don't make a difference anyways.

Not to mention if you have access to Ragnarok you have access to the wyvern trench for eggs, which is arguably a much easier way of getting extraordinary kibble than trying to get hesperornis eggs. 

Just now, AngrySaltire said:

Not to mention if you have access to Ragnarok you have access to the wyvern trench for eggs, which is arguably a much easier way of getting extraordinary kibble than trying to get hesperornis eggs. 

exactly. i have rag and I can safely say that getting to the wyvern trench is not difficult, and while stealing the eggs themselves is a bit harder, with some strategy it's actually very simple.

2 minutes ago, Techsupport said:

I suppose, but even then, that's more of a waiting game than anything else.

I would rather raid the wyvern and drake trenches than tame and get the hesperornis to fish and lay a golden egg...

I do agree however that the titanoboa probably should have been kept in the extraordinary teir especially considering how rarely they lay eggs but hey ho. 

5 minutes ago, Techsupport said:

I suppose, but even then, that's more of a waiting game

definitely not a waiting game

2 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Pretty sure that hesperornis golden eggs can be obtained at a faster rate than natural dinos egg laying.

I imagine it as: have an aggressive tamed Hesperornis in a small enclosure with a water body and a tribe of 100 scrambling around the map trying to trap fishes and bring them to hesperornis and unclaiming them...

wait they removed the titanboa that we was waiting over 2 years for? DILO wildcard! omg..  i like the new system not used it, but atleast i dont need useless parasuars egg to  get some decent eggs or scorp to  get rex LUL.

get a trike killl nad harvest other sn\mall  animals for a whole day, then use that to  tame scoprs for a week and get eggs then u get raided once u get all the eggs and u gotta restart :) not fun on official servers. so  i stopped  :)

Archived