Why Nobody can build up on official servers

R0b0tic

38 minutes ago, R0b0tic said:

Yeah thats kinda part of the game also its when people are going to be on the server en masse plus thats not a problem it’s incentive to be on at that time if the red drops weren’t enough I need constructive criticism on this idea not the game in general its pvp that allows noobs to build up in time for the purge with high rates so the can but not so big tribes can take over the server hence the flags 

its pvp when players fight each other,its not pvp when people lose everything the moment they shut thier eyes.if they had timers for destroying enemy structures,4pm-11pm etc,then you wouldnt have people trying to live out of stone rafts and getting owned by manas all the time because people would actually have breathing room and time to make weapons and counters to the problems you spoke of.simple fact is,the current system does not alow someone new to any server to stand a chance.if the alphas don't like you,they will just wipe anything you have doesnt matter if its a full base or your naked asss running down the beach.

with timers the bigger tribes would have to actually work to remove you,they would actually have to PVP while you are on online not PVE offline you,which happens more often that getting onlined.its win win for everyone,you can be wiped(good for the alphas,IF they succeed) but you can also have time to breath and attempt to defend again if they fail in those 7 hours,you get to repair,change tactics etc.currently as it is,99% of the time no one would ever online us because every single time they failed,the second we go to sleep,they are at your base.

Our tribe has been alpha on many maps,been in the big megas etc so anyone reading don't think i am being salty,i can tell you from experience playing since legacy/early access that the little guy has no chance in hell getting anywhere in this game due to 24 hour structure damage.imagine buying ARK for £60 to log in to officials thinking you are going to play only for someone to tell you the moment you get in the game,"you aint playing here lulz" then stomping you no matter how little you progress.i know because we used to do it due to being bored or due to keeping the server defended.IMO if i couldn't destroy enemy structures 24 hours a day 7 days a week my opponents could have a better chance at actually doing something back to me.

Bro u are dumb af cuz you dont get it you cant build up you get wiped by guy on mana anytime u think being alpha is what ark is about no its about war and there is no war if you just wipe stone base guys and you cant destroy structures 247 in the post im saying structure decay in 4 days not 247 re read the post then try and talk with this proposal you cant be alpha mate cuz you can only build so big and no transfers out of server so no wyverns on center and island ARK ISNT ABOUT ALPHAS OKAY????

40 minutes ago, R0b0tic said:

Bro u are dumb af cuz you dont get it you cant build up you get wiped by guy on mana anytime u think being alpha is what ark is about no its about war and there is no war if you just wipe stone base guys and you cant destroy structures 247 in the post im saying structure decay in 4 days not 247 re read the post then try and talk with this proposal you cant be alpha mate cuz you can only build so big and no transfers out of server so no wyverns on center and island ARK ISNT ABOUT ALPHAS OKAY????

You can build up man just be sneaky bro find a hole to build under a rock if u have to underwater if need be put ur stuff in purlovia vaults in ocean trust me man its possible don't build on the beaten paths stay hidden if you are attacked don't talk global ppl feed of of misery stay hidden be the guy on the server that's never seen nor heard you can do this!!!!

On 3/8/2019 at 4:29 PM, R0b0tic said:

GG, you just went full retard, you win a lollipop 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, Ronson12 said:

its pvp when players fight each other,its not pvp when people lose everything the moment they shut thier eyes.if they had timers for destroying enemy structures,4pm-11pm etc,then you wouldnt have people trying to live out of stone rafts and getting owned by manas all the time because people would actually have breathing room and time to make weapons and counters to the problems you spoke of.simple fact is,the current system does not alow someone new to any server to stand a chance.if the alphas don't like you,they will just wipe anything you have doesnt matter if its a full base or your naked asss running down the beach.

with timers the bigger tribes would have to actually work to remove you,they would actually have to PVP while you are on online not PVE offline you,which happens more often that getting onlined.its win win for everyone,you can be wiped(good for the alphas,IF they succeed) but you can also have time to breath and attempt to defend again if they fail in those 7 hours,you get to repair,change tactics etc.currently as it is,99% of the time no one would ever online us because every single time they failed,the second we go to sleep,they are at your base.

Our tribe has been alpha on many maps,been in the big megas etc so anyone reading don't think i am being salty,i can tell you from experience playing since legacy/early access that the little guy has no chance in hell getting anywhere in this game due to 24 hour structure damage.imagine buying ARK for £60 to log in to officials thinking you are going to play only for someone to tell you the moment you get in the game,"you aint playing here lulz" then stomping you no matter how little you progress.i know because we used to do it due to being bored or due to keeping the server defended.IMO if i couldn't destroy enemy structures 24 hours a day 7 days a week my opponents could have a better chance at actually doing something back to me.

U need to read the post again and stop thinking its about money or being the best by grinding its about three man tribes building up in one spot for five days then two days of war rinse repeat if u afk for four days your base can be demolished if you know thats happening un pack ure base purlovia your stuff and wait till the war is over to start back up again for your three man its simple no little guy that cant do poop no big guy that controls everything just five days of peace then war and there are no bigger tribes ony three man groups and if you get wiped you have five days ti build back and try and fight back which is great you are just stating problems with the game and offer no usefull feedback on my idea fair balance fove day peace two day war 

3 hours ago, R0b0tic said:

U need to read the post again and stop thinking its about money or being the best by grinding its about three man tribes building up in one spot for five days then two days of war rinse repeat if u afk for four days your base can be demolished if you know thats happening un pack ure base purlovia your stuff and wait till the war is over to start back up again for your three man its simple no little guy that cant do poop no big guy that controls everything just five days of peace then war and there are no bigger tribes ony three man groups and if you get wiped you have five days ti build back and try and fight back which is great you are just stating problems with the game and offer no usefull feedback on my idea fair balance fove day peace two day war 

No i think its you who needs to reread.The only thing you are saying is unrealistic and  obviously never going to happen because it goes against everything this game stands for.My suggestion actually fixes your problem and makes the game better for EVERYONE but you went full retard with insults thinking thats going to make your point anymore valid.I'll take a leaf from your book shall i? your idea is DUMB AS F!

P.s and just so you know there are already thousands of unoffical servers that already run settings like you suggest so again,wildcard won't magicly do this to offcials because that options available in abundance and before you suggest unofficial just isn't the same etc etc,trust me,i've played since legacy,thousands of hours on nothing but official and just before i quit i moved to unofficals to experience it and it was no different to offcials,salty cry babies galore,ddos,insiders,got meshed,12 hour battles etc etc.nothing changed,was still a giant ass time sink,the only difference was that time sink was less farming and 99% everything else....

Archived