How I feel clearing out crappy dinos from my egg farm

hprather1

• Volunteer Moderator
On 3/6/2019 at 12:50 AM, hprather1 said:

main-qimg-dc5369c64f0aba1fa013b94307a9af10

I just started breeding a few weeks ago and spent a lot of time chasing down all the dinos needed for kibble during imprinting. Now I may as well kill them all.

No reason to get rid of them. Each eggs you collect simply have more purposes than it used to be, that's all.

It hurt getting rid of them because some of them were my first tames from when I started playing Ark. They weren't very good dinos but there was sentimental value. I don't see a use for them anymore, even for eggs, because I can just my quetz/theri/giga eggs for literally everything. Plus I don't tame that much anymore anyway so I don't need the variety or the quantity anymore.

2 hours ago, hprather1 said:

It hurt getting rid of them because some of them were my first tames from when I started playing Ark. They weren't very good dinos but there was sentimental value. I don't see a use for them anymore, even for eggs, because I can just my quetz/theri/giga eggs for literally everything. Plus I don't tame that much anymore anyway so I don't need the variety or the quantity anymore.

Same here, literally I have over 2000 theriz/giga/rex/quez eggs. So, need to say goodbye for a lot of small and medium dinos even though some of them are my first dinos. Can't pod them cause my cluster doesnt have access to cryofridge. Goobye little critters, I'll burn you all with my fire wyvern.

Archived