Worst roll out of any patch this game has ever had , and thats saying something

Yanozha

I could see all this if it was a new game or a new team ,, but you folks have no excuses for this , you should be ashamed of yourselves for even putting out garbage like this and expecting not to lose what little support from the games fan base you have left. Constant freezes , no snap points , lies about being able to pick up structures , lies about the kibble system and how it will function ,, just wow , do you even care about the people that play this game anymore ? 

20 minutes ago, Sphere said:

I flew across the map and landed in the ocean. ?

I barely managed to swim back to land. What the hell game? Stupid mega freezing while being attacked. The wild dino managed to bump me into superman flying.

My friend was using my rex one time and he went over one of those small river stones. Rex launched about ten feet above ground, moving faster than my wyverns (I have Classic Flyers wyverns) until slamming into the border wall of the map. He than BARELY swam back to shore before running out of stamina. Physics in Ark are awesome!

4 minutes ago, Xenithar said:

My friend was using my rex one time and he went over one of those small river stones. Rex launched about ten feet above ground, moving faster than my wyverns (I have Classic Flyers wyverns) until slamming into the border wall of the map. He than BARELY swam back to shore before running out of stamina. Physics in Ark are awesome!

Thank God that Wildcard doesn't work on the real life game engine. Imagine walking over a small river stone and then going Super Saiyan and flying across the world and then hitting the open ocean.

?

We need to know why 70% of this mod wasn't implemented, like these S+ points:
- All S+ structures will ignore the world geometry and unit-clipping when placed. Be wary of burying yourself and others.
- All S+ structures can be picked up.
- All S+ containers and structures with an Access option can be locked, unlocked and pinned.
- All passively noisy structures are silent.
- All S+ gas-powered structures can be powered by either gas or electricity. 
- S+ buildings have no height limit.
- S+ Irrigation Pipe - Intake can be placed virtually everywhere to produce water, irrelevant of height above sea level.
- S+ Standing Torch do not require fuel; feature automated on-and-off settings; and can be dyed.
- All S+ Doors, Dinogates and Hatchframes feature automatic open and close settings.
- S+ Fence Supports and S+ Fence Foundations can be hidden individually, or all those connected.
- S+ Pipes can be hidden individually. S+ Taps and S+ Intake Pipes also have the option to toggle the visibility of all connected pipes.
- S+ Cables can be hidden individually. S+ Generators and S+ Electrical Outlets also have the option to toggle the visibility of all connected wires.
- S+ Electrical Outlets can be hidden individually, as well as having the option to toggle the visibility of sparks and wiring.
- S+ Beds and S+ Bunk Beds can snap to each other vertically and horizontally.
- S+ Ceilings snap flush with S+ Foundations.
- Small Crop Plots will snap inside of the four corners or the center of S+ Foundations.
- Medium and Large Crop Plots will snap to the center of S+ Foundations.
- S+ Foundations can be stacked vertically.
- S+ Railings can snap to S+ Ramps and S+ Sloped Ceilings, altering their model to suit the slope.
- S+ Sloped Walls can snap to the underside of slopes, flipping themselves appropriately.
- S+ Storage Box, S+ Metal Box, S+ Vault and S+ Refrigerator will snap to each other horizontally and vertically,
- S+ Water Pipes can be placed on S+ Rafts.
- S+ cables and pipes can be snapped into walls.
- S+ has glass&metal tier (with shading options).

2 hours ago, Bdestiny said:

- All S+ structures will ignore the world geometry and unit-clipping when placed. Be wary of burying yourself and others.
- All S+ containers and structures with an Access option can be locked, unlocked and pinned.
- S+ Irrigation Pipe - Intake can be placed virtually everywhere to produce water, irrelevant of height above sea level.
- S+ Standing Torch do not require fuel; feature automated on-and-off settings; and can be dyed.
- All S+ Doors, Dinogates and Hatchframes feature automatic open and close settings.
- S+ Fence Supports and S+ Fence Foundations can be hidden individually, or all those connected.
- S+ Pipes can be hidden individually. S+ Taps and S+ Intake Pipes also have the option to toggle the visibility of all connected pipes.
- S+ Cables can be hidden individually. S+ Generators and S+ Electrical Outlets also have the option to toggle the visibility of all connected wires.
- S+ Electrical Outlets can be hidden individually, as well as having the option to toggle the visibility of sparks and wiring.
- Small Crop Plots will snap inside of the four corners or the center of S+ Foundations.
- S+ Railings can snap to S+ Ramps and S+ Sloped Ceilings, altering their model to suit the slope.
- S+ Sloped Walls can snap to the underside of slopes, flipping themselves appropriately.
- S+ Storage Box, S+ Metal Box, S+ Vault and S+ Refrigerator will snap to each other horizontally and vertically,

itàs quite obvious that many of these features are not implemented because they would generate balance issue. No height limit for structures? really? All structures silent? Do you think about pvp at all? 

The kibble is the worst part and we all know it. Go and try and tame something with that crap. If your taking a meat eater mutton is better. If your taming a berry eater you’re better off with the berries! Kibble is supposed to be used to tame dinos and they removed its purpose. Like I have 3 fridges full of poop imma end up sticking on my troths when I don’t wanna do a meat run. Honestly some of the structures are amazing but as far as the kibble goes someone is asleep at the wheel. 

1 hour ago, Giorgino87 said:

itàs quite obvious that many of these features are not implemented because they would generate balance issue. No height limit for structures? really? All structures silent? Do you think about pvp at all? 

Not even my cluster has all of S+ implemented. There are just some things that are OP.

1 hour ago, Giorgino87 said:

Then make an option to tune them or turn them off.

Personally I don't care about PvP in ARK, I do not consider the PvP design in this game to be any good, it's way too asymetric.

32 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Not even my cluster has all of S+ implemented. There are just some things that are OP.

Sure, on our server cluster we just agreed not to use those.

Me and my friends have jobs and families. Mods like Structures Plus make the game playable. I don't want to go around collecting poo and eggs, opening and closing doors, and fighting the building mechanics, that gets old really fast.

1 hour ago, CCRogerWilco said:

Personally I don't care about PvP in ARK, I do not consider the PvP design in this game to be any good, it's way too asymetric.

Me and my friends have jobs and families. Mods like Structures Plus make the game playable. I don't want to go around collecting poo and eggs, opening and closing doors, and fighting the building mechanics, that gets old really fast.

I agree with this. The options are there to disable the engrams. Why didn't WC just add the S+ mod to their vanilla server's disabling all the engrams they didn't want like the rest of us. If you think a quiet fabricator is a problem, disable that poop and make the players craft the normal one. The options are there for everyone to customize the mod the way they want, the ignorance on WC's part to add parts of an already working mod to their crap base game to ruin everyone else's time invested is absurd and down right ignorant as hell.

The money and time they invested into this homestead patch could've been done in a fraction of the time if they had used the .ini options they put in place for this very reason. But because they don't want to load 1 single fking mod everyone else has to suffer for it. The stupidity is in abundance and it's blowing my ever loving mind....

5 hours ago, Bdestiny said:

i assume most of that hasnt been incorporated due to server load - some of it sounds mega but the strain on the official servers is already too much let alone giving us all these toys to play with too - although some are easy snapping pips and crop plots for 1 .. although i admit i have not used a single mod in ark ever, my son on the other hand loves S+ and when he messes around in single player builds some pretty awesome things ... i was and am still looking forward to this working hopefully on official servers

3 hours ago, CCRogerWilco said:

get a gacha and an owl, you donm't need to collect any poo. Get tek tier doors, and you don't need to open and close. Also, set a pin and use the keypad to close all doors at once before getting tek tier.

There is absolutely no need for additional mods to play this game, even with 3x it is quite relaxing to play if you know how to

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Hey, does anyone notice the inventory issue right now???

Your inventory limit on your player inventory doesn't register, so if you empty a remote inventory into your inventory and have a full inventory, say bye bye to the remote inventories contents... Honestly, I can't even be bothered reporting bugs anymore.... This, is just getting beyond a joke.

I'm lucky that I just had it happen to a dino full of hide... Out of 200 stacks of hide, I got 1200 hide, where it should've been nearer 20k hide. :S 

Guest BubbaCrawfish
2 minutes ago, Giorgino87 said:

this did not happen to me. And yesterday night I was emptying all safes into the tek storages. Maybe happens only in some situations

You may not have noticed it... The limit on you is near 300 slots, so it takes a bit to fill and if you were getting weighted, it'll stop on that.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

With the kibble changes, they've lost the equus having a kibble... This just gets more stupid by the hour as I delve into it.

Bulbdog taming with mushrooms is no longer even worth it... What the heck were they even thinking... This is just pure stupidity...

S+ corner foundations don't even have anything snap to them..... Honestly, what the heck....

2 hours ago, Giorgino87 said:

get a gacha and an owl, you donm't need to collect any poo. Get tek tier doors, and you don't need to open and close. Also, set a pin and use the keypad to close all doors at once before getting tek tier.

There is absolutely no need for additional mods to play this game, even with 3x it is quite relaxing to play if you know how to

That assumes I have unlocked tek and abberation. We just started again on fresh servers after Christmas and we don't plan on cheating the boss fights.

We use Structures Plus to shorten the grind to these things.

We also do a lot of building, where a log cabin or a castle needs other materials.

Archived