Ar(k)ghh... the „hello“ nr xxx for trading access ;-)

Xero4444

Hey guys!

So it seems like most people here are dealing with the level up for trading entrance ? now I will join this special group of recruits as well and give my thoughts to some posts ^^

I am playing for a while on official servers with steam on pc and it would be great to find some more people which are interested in building cool bases and breeding special creatures in them (perhaps not the xxx. boss rex ;-)) 

would be very cool to meet some new interesting people at their bases and just drink a beer while talking about new breedings or bases and stuff.

Oh, I nearly forgot the introduction ?

I am 30 years old, from germany and I was playing ark for a while on server 347 (island).. But this one is incredible laggy for a long time now, so I am setteling to 193 (se) atm. My biggest project at the ark is breeding saber tooth and this weekend I build a little breeding temple for them.

If it is interesting for you, just reply here or come around for some cold drinks in the sun of se ?

my best regards! ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator

It really doesn't take a lot of effort to be honest. Just stop focusing on posting useless posts just to get access and start contributing to discussions with other members of the community and you will all gain access without even noticing it. For examples:

• Go share what you did in ARK today: 
  • Go vote and give your opinions on people's suggestions or even share your own ideas in the Game Suggestions section.
  • Go discuss the latest Announcements.
  • Etc.

It really only take a few days!

Archived