SO NEW KIBBLE AND IMPRINTING?

LordRyot

So.
I play on SE.. I steped to baby thorny.. it wanted galli kibble for imprint .. I re-cryod to see what want after.. cuddle.. 
I did 3 more babys like that.. all wanted cuddles.. (for a split second I hoped that now imprint is only cuddles like rock drakes lol)
4th was galli to vulture kibble..

So.
Now.
Question 1: Why devs did kibble re-work if you still need certain useless low level dinos for imprint kibbles? 
Question 2: Didnt that guy on twitch stream said you cant make old kibble anymore? how can I imprint then? I keep re-cryo babys till I get walk or cuddle? 

Im confused..

Here we are with the new system.

In my cooker I can now only make new recipes (new kibbles).

But my babies Spinos demands an Ankylo and a Lystro kibble to be hand fed.

Thing is, I cannot do those anymore. And they won't take Basic, Simple, Regular, Superior or Exceptional in their place.

I can't believe the devs has not tought about that. I must do something wrong.

Anyone can figure that out?

2 hours ago, ZelosXI said:

See how it demands and Anky Kibble

and how I have a Regular Kibble equipped in the right slot made with an Anky egg (but It does not matter).

2019-03-05_9-08-17_PM-ztubd44q.jpg

I was raising a Rex today and it wanted Galli kibble. I had been expecting it to want the new kibble, and was unprepared, so I cheated and spawned in some Galli kibble and it ate it just like normal. 

3 hours ago, Rc87woody said:

Golems wont eat mantis kibble. Haven’t tested other tames but a player in my servers can’t tame the golem with its original intended kibble. It will eat stone tho. RIP

They stated in the stream today that the previously stated information about being able to use the old-named-kibble for taming what it [now, used to] tame(d) - was inaccurate.
They said they would only tame what their new-kibble-designation would allow them to tame.

I'm ticked that they moved the titanboa from the Extraordinary list and shifted them to Superior. Not everyone can get their hands on drake, wyvern or golden herperonis eggs.
And it's not like titanboas lay eggs like argents or dodos.

Archived