ONE OF DEVS SAID..

TheConstructor

9 hours ago, Rattasaur said:

Ive never tried it but, Can you transfer or upload items from your singleplayer game to a character on a multiplayer server?

I.e.

make a single player on rag to farm eggs and make kibble then upload the kibble and download it on your multiplayer character?

Short Answer: no. They are separate ARK Cloud. Single Player Cloud only works on Single Player, Multiplayer Cloud only works on the current cluster of servers that it is based on.

hey fix the latest update you have really stuffed ark who gives a rats about kibble if you cant play ark you might as not focus on kibble are you dumb or something fix the homestead so people can play ark without freezing for long periods of time.

gosh you cant even put s plus stuff down no snap points fix the last patch. TEST PATCHES FIRST HEY

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Short Answer: no. They are separate ARK Cloud. Single Player Cloud only works on Single Player, Multiplayer Cloud only works on the current cluster of servers that it is based on.

Technically that’s not true, for unofficials. If you have a Nitrado server that isn’t in its own cluster, you can transfer to and from singleplayer. Completely opens up for abuse.

2 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Stupid part is that exceptional and extraordinary are both yellow  why make different colours for each kibble if one of m you make the same?

They aren’t the same colour, are you sure you aren’t blue-yellow colourblind? We had a big emphasis on colourblindness recently on my human factors course at work (aviation).

6 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

They aren’t the same colour, are you sure you aren’t blue-yellow colourblind? We had a big emphasis on colourblindness recently on my human factors course at work (aviation).

I am assuming the person you quoted meant the kibble variant that you used to make in Extinction, not the one that was introduced in Homestead, because its definitely yellow.

Archived