How to disable Homestead?

Zahlea

A while ago someone on this forum mentioned a config setting to disable the S+ part of Homestead and tonight they mentioned it on stream. When it was mentioned on the forum I searched everywhere I could think of but couldn't find it. The person mentioning it couldn't either. So please - does anyone know how to disable the S+ part of Homestead?

On 3/5/2019 at 11:25 PM, Scarjit said:

Try these parameters:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#ARK:_Homestead_specific

e.g set

AllowIntegratedSPlusStructures=false

Amazing! Just what I was after. Thank you so much!! They were talking about it on the stream and I would have assumed them to write about it either in one of the news posts about Homestead or at the very least in the patch notes for Homestead, but last time I checked, they hadn't written it anywhere on the forum.

Your link didn't work for me so adding it again as a link so that others can click on it if there are others that also have the same question :) https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#ARK:_Homestead_specific

It isn't the S+ stuff. I run a server with the real S+ mod and I disabled the integrated stuff. I use right around 4GB of RAM, even with eight or nine of us on. Something else is going on. Many mods? No mods? Checked your INI to make sure it is still disabled? Then again it may be a bug triggered by your specific setup. God knows Homestead is an epic fail of bugs...

7 hours ago, darkfang1989 said:

so... this worked for about a day, than quit. any ideas? main reason why i'm needing it is because it's apparently tacking on another 6gigs onto my ram and i've only got 16, which ark now taking up 10.

I rent a server from BlueFang Solutions. Currently running The Island, no mods, and less than 4OO structures, less than 5 tames right now (had to start over recently due to the old game save using too much).

I sent BlueFang Solutions a ticket saying "The Memory Usage seems to be running higher than normal" on March the 2nd, and part of their reply was "as for the memory usage we can’t allow that"

I could try disabling homestead, but I really want to use it :/
Thx for the config text, I'll try it out

Archived