Community Crunch 171: ARK Stream & Homestead Update Tomorrow!

Jen

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, EviLTrusis said:

Impossible to play, you cant fly, you cant walk around with dino, make 3 steps and game freezes for 20 seconds, i cant even harvest meat for babys im raising, with that freezing it will take me 10h.

Jen tweeted that they'd fix that tomorrow apparently... I only seen that as it was off to the sidebar in the front page and it was among the many tweets showing a catastrophic release where many issues were had.

2 hours ago, EviLTrusis said:

Impossible to play, you cant fly, you cant walk around with dino, make 3 steps and game freezes for 20 seconds, i cant even harvest meat for babys im raising, with that freezing it will take me 10h.

It only lags like this for me in a 50-100 meter radius around my base and only when I leave it and not inside of it. When I'm further away from my base it's back to fine.

Edited by AdligerAdler

Fence railing is not snapping to sloped walls or sloped roof pieces correctly. 

...and NO THANKS for downgrading my Allo, Turtle, Titanoboa and Mantis eggs with hardly any notice, not to mention; removing Titanoboa from the special egg list. I am not happy with WC and that mess of a post announcing this recent patch. Try giving a week’s notice to prepare next time you’re planning to significantly devalue items it took so long to save up.

RAW fish prime, not cooked? Thanks again, for nothing.

Do hesperornis even spawn on Extinction, because I’ve never seen one on that map?

By the way, all the servers are lagging like Bethesda is running things now. Yeah, that means worse than usual.

Edited by ArkP1

so as for unlocking the new tek engrams it looks like you can only do it from doing the boss fight on the island server.  example, broodmother and megabon the center dont unlock the new tek engrams, but mega m brood on the island do.  same goes for rag, if u beat rag dragon u dont get the new tek engrams u have to do it on the island.  thats just stupid and needs to be fixed asap.  what difference does it make where u do the boos fight at, it should unlock the same engrams.

ya people dont wanna have bases on each map to unlock the engrams.  all engrams should be able to be unlocked on each map too.  but at least have the dragon on the island unlock the same ones as the dragon on rag please

We have been arked thanks to this stupid update Monday my Managarmrs gave birth to two sets of twins we had a set of lvl 191 which was a boy and a girl and we also had a set of lvl 195 twins that was also a boy and a girl we started having issues with the internet so we cryopoded all four babies we just took them out to start raising them this morning and my level 191 girl has turned into a boy so now instead of having two females and two males I have three males and a female can u please fix this

so when can we expect this useless Patch to be revoked and not be released before you actually for once in your career test a thing before you release it? once again a useless patch that breaks more then it fixes it seem...

Sure we got a much needed nerf to Manas, but i would rather have the old manas and not have to stand still for 1-2mins when TPing in and out of a base...

Propably the worst implementation of a mod to a maingame ever. Just hoping WC fixes the snap point issue on S+ mod that they broke completely making everything i and many others have built atm on undedicated servers obsolete and broken. Not feeling the breeze of fun intended of the patch since the original mod was actually working 100% and has option of straight snapping for example making building actually fun and smooth instead of smashing q or e to get a dino pen done with out using hours for 4 straight walls and a gate. Sad to put the game on hold again for days just to get a decent patch making the game more enjoyable. WC needs a miracle to make this big mistake to be worth the wait since there was beta and issues were reported and yet again ignored.

18 hours ago, hud said:

Dont know for u guys but they raptor me pretty good because special eggs.

So they pushing me to play on another server and another map because i cant get eggs on extinction

Or did i missed something ??

Titanoboa were supposed to lay “special” eggs, which makes sense because they have a low egg laying frequency and are not common tames among players due to the cost of fertilized eggs. Apparently, WC decided to change things last minute and barely give players enough time to save their eggs from a significant devaluation. If you have Allo, Turtle, Titanoboa or Mantis eggs, they might be worthless if you were saving them for specific creatures. 

#PirateGamesAreLame

10 minutes ago, stharr01 said:

can anyone help i cant transfer servers havent been able to for about a month idk what else todo

My gues is you have a clone floating in the network. start ark just join any official server. then it will ask you to download your char. download it. logout of the server and go to the server with your main char. you should be able to travel again!