Community Crunch 171: ARK Stream & Homestead Update Tomorrow!

Jen

Guest BubbaCrawfish
29 minutes ago, Bearbrat said:

NOTE: I did buy the new computer specifically to play ARK. I was originally playing on 9yo Laptop (it was time) so this was a VERY BIG ISSUE for me.

You bought a new computer to play a game that's already 2 years old? That's quite counter-productive. You should be buying for the future titles, not the ones you current bought long ago...

Now if a mod or a dev is going to reprimand me or anything over this post, I urge them to check 1) The bug report that's over a year old and has had NO DEV CONTRIBUTION... And 2) Check my submitted bug report, as it likely attributes to other bugs in the same manner.

So in order for me to enjoy the new building features on Prim + I have to use stone (Adobe is not showing walls available to train) or a less material thus exposing my Dinos and making it easier to raid me? 

Why on earth would you not include Brick (4-high) walls in this patch as well. I was looking forward to being able to do something different. Now if I do I give up 15k worth of protection from my base. 

Stupid I say. Makes no sense to only give it to a few and not all. 

So if your on normal and not Prim + you can still get the highest wall hit point Metal. So its only punishing Prim + folks. 

Also Fix ADOBE its in the patch notes yet not showing up in game the only one is Stone. 

Thanks

So in order for me to enjoy the new building features on Prim + I have to use stone (Adobe is not showing walls available to train) or a less material thus exposing my Dinos and making it easier to raid me? 

Why on earth would you not include Brick (4-high) walls in this patch as well. I was looking forward to being able to do something different. Now if I do I give up 15k worth of protection from my base. 

Stupid I say. Makes no sense to only give it to a few and not all. 

So if your on normal and not Prim + you can still get the highest wall hit point Metal. So its only punishing Prim + folks. 

Also Fix ADOBE its in the patch notes yet not showing up in game the only one is Stone. 

P.S.

NONE of this is working either. No option to pick up.

Structure Pickup

• Enabled pickup of the following structures:
    • Elevator Platforms
    • Elevator Tracks
    • Electric Generator
    • Grill
    • Industrial Forge
    • Industrial Grinder
    • Chem Bench
    • Fabricator
    • Tek Generator
    • Tek Replicator
    • Tek Transmitte

Thanks

Added ServerSettings ini config option StructurePickupHoldDuration to allow unofficials to configure (or disable by setting to 0) the quick-pickup hold duration 

Where is this for Xbox users. Been waiting months for this option alone! I’m going through the settings and I’m not finding it anywhere. @Jen @Jatheish

This is the first time about 2 years I’ve logged on just to post, haven’t been on since the Halloween patch that didn’t come. 

Wondering if this setting will be the same?

Ps.

Double checked the server settings, it’s a no show option. Going back to DST.

Edited by Marcchillin

6 hours ago, Zapph said:

The new additions do not copy the old ones, so should not affect modded servers. 

Here's the thing. The patch was released and yes, it did affect modded servers.

Almost nothing in the S+ mod snaps anymore. Not even if we use the S+ converter to convert it to vanilla structures. Foundations being the worst one.

Yet another messy update.. Unbelievable..