Ascension Command Question

TravisMichael

14 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Beat rockwell, get 120 max then beat overseer for the 135

That didn't answer my question at all. I'd like to have the ability to gain more levels while playing Aberration. So playing the whole map stuck at level 105 wouldn't have much of a point.

I need to know if doing the Ascension command on the Island would still open my character to more levels.

8 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

That didn't answer my question at all. I'd like to have the ability to gain more levels while playing Aberration. So playing the whole map stuck at level 105 wouldn't have much of a point.

I need to know if doing the Ascension command on the Island would still open my character to more levels.

That was the point, yes.  I never advocate for using commands if you dont have to, hence the reply.

Yes, you shouldnt have a problem.

6 hours ago, TravisMichael said:

I've about to tackle Aberration for the first time, but I'm only at level 105, haven't beaten the Overseer on the Island. I want to get the extra levels the character is rewarded for doing so. If I were to do the "PlayerCommand Ascend3" command would it still let me level up that much? 

Only level 105. You have a super high level.

Ascend3 give you plus 15 levels to use on aberration once you upload and transfer. So you are no longer stuck on 105. So you again get stuck on 120 unless you do playercommand abascend3.

I never ascended on the island using official server settings so I think the Island is the hardest. Alpha dragon is cracy hard. But with several players it is doable.

Good luck on ab

2 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Only level 105. You have a super high level.

Ascend3 give you plus 15 levels to use on aberration once you upload and transfer. So you are no longer stuck on 105. So you again get stuck on 120 unless you do playercommand abascend3.

I never ascended on the island using official server settings so I think the Island is the hardest. Alpha dragon is cracy hard. But with several players it is doable.

Good luck on ab

I know I have a super high level, but I want to get those extra 15 levels, because that's 15 extra points I can use to help me fight Rockwell.

I solo'd all variants of the island bosses. Didn't lose a single Dino in the six Brood and Monkey fights. No casualties in the Gamma and Alpha dragon fights. For Beta Dragon   I got a little careless and messed up, which resulted in the death of five of my tames, including my favorite Yuty (RIP Paddywhack). But the other dinos rallied and avenged their fallen comrades.

I've tried Overseer several times, but just kept dying, even on Gamma. So I just said eff it and went to Scorched. Manticore was so easy on all variants I actually felt ashamed killing it.

But I've heard that Rockwell on Aberration is a tough opponent, so I figured I'd try for those extra 15 levels to help me out a bit.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:30 AM, TravisMichael said:

I know I have a super high level, but I want to get those extra 15 levels, because that's 15 extra points I can use to help me fight Rockwell.

I solo'd all variants of the island bosses. Didn't lose a single Dino in the six Brood and Monkey fights. No casualties in the Gamma and Alpha dragon fights. For Beta Dragon   I got a little careless and messed up, which resulted in the death of five of my tames, including my favorite Yuty (RIP Paddywhack). But the other dinos rallied and avenged their fallen comrades.

I've tried Overseer several times, but just kept dying, even on Gamma. So I just said eff it and went to Scorched. Manticore was so easy on all variants I actually felt ashamed killing it.

But I've heard that Rockwell on Aberration is a tough opponent, so I figured I'd try for those extra 15 levels to help me out a bit.

If you look for harder fights, set official server difficulty,  by: turn off single player settings, turn maximum difficulty on and if not already have difficulty level to one (1). This makes alpha spider very hard and alpha dragon almost impossible. I am not saying you should try it just know that higher challenges exist.

Well if you have then you are in the group of very few players that could do it solo.

3 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

If you look for harder fights, set official server difficulty,  by: turn off single player settings, turn maximum difficulty on and if not already have difficulty level to one (1). This makes alpha spider very hard and alpha dragon almost impossible. I am not saying you should try it just know that higher challenges exist.

Well if you have then you are in the group of very few players that could do it solo.

Ohhh, yeah I already use those settings. 

Archived