support Character Lost - Official PVP Servers - REQUEST #1121634

Hi,

I experienced the Character lost bug this weekend. I was on Asia-PVP-Ragnarok105 and the server crashed while there, I was able to log back in after about 15 minutes. Once I logged back in I attempted to transfer for an NA-PVP-Aberration Server where my base is. After selecting the proper server and choosing "Join With Survivor" the game sort of froze for about 3 minutes which was extremely odd for server transferring in my experience. After the 3 minutes I was shown the map of the Aberration server I main and selected one of my beds. 

Instead of spawning I was then prompted to create a new character and spawn at a random location. This was gut wrenching for obvious reasons, I have dozens and dozens of imprinted Dinos that are now without that connection, I've lost a hundred levels and the Boss Engrams I worked so hard for.

I submitted a ticket, but am trying my best to get eyes on my ticket. Posting here with hopes that I will get my character back soon. I am following the directions of their knowledge base article on this issue by: "Please note that making a new character in your game will delete your previous one. At the moment, there isn't a way to restore a character after making a new one and all deleted progress of the character is unavailable for us to retrieve." I am unable to play with my tribe on my main server due to this as I fear I would completely do away with any possible resolution/recovery.

Ticket Number: REQUEST #1121634 CHARACTER LOST DURING TRANSFER

Archived