Low level Therizinos

JPLYEAH

Taming:

if you are lvl 1-15, low level dinos (level 5-30) are fine, though you probably wont be using them for long.

If you are lvl 16-30, get tames that are about level 40-60. These tames you will use a lot longer.

If you are lvl 31-60, get tames that are about level 70-110. These tames will (perhaps) last you until you're a turret tribe.

If you are lvl 61+, get anything between 100-150. These tames will last you until endgame, mainly the 150's, but once you start breeding these dinos you are set. Try and get two 150 rexes, opposite sex, and breed for boss fights.

This has gotten off topic. Basically, if you are a decent level, don't tame anything between level 5-40. otherwise they will die EXTREMELY quickly.

3 hours ago, PringleWingedMaestro said:

Taming:

if you are lvl 1-15, low level dinos (level 5-30) are fine, though you probably wont be using them for long.

If you are lvl 16-30, get tames that are about level 40-60. These tames you will use a lot longer.

If you are lvl 31-60, get tames that are about level 70-110. These tames will (perhaps) last you until you're a turret tribe.

If you are lvl 61+, get anything between 100-150. These tames will last you until endgame, mainly the 150's, but once you start breeding these dinos you are set. Try and get two 150 rexes, opposite sex, and breed for boss fights.

This has gotten off topic. Basically, if you are a decent level, don't tame anything between level 5-40. otherwise they will die EXTREMELY quickly.

3 hours ago, Bruvas78 said:

Depends what you fight, but they're good domestic dinos if you have the time to tame one. 

Ok thanks a bunch

9 hours ago, PringleWingedMaestro said:

Taming:

What are you on about. Your lvl does not have any meaning for how fast the mount will possibly die. Always tame highest possible lvl dino if you have means to do it.

14 hours ago, JPLYEAH said:

My friend is saying that a low level therizino will just be killed when i'm using it. i was wondering if it worth taming a therizinos between levels 10 - 50

You can tame and use a low level therizino. Saddle, health and melee determine how you succeed against other dangers/dinos. 

Low level is faster to tame but still takes a lot of time and narcoberry.

so tame a low level stego to get narco berry and tame the highest level Therizinosaurus ypu can find. You need 7000 about narcoberry for a 130+.

Saddle is level 68 though or 69. But you can have it follow you and protect you until then.

You can not go wrong with a Therizinosaurus or Rex. Be careful I have seen the very best players get a 350 rex lost to direwolfs. And I lost a rex attacking a wild rex and two alphavrexes attacked, so all makes mistakes. And I saw the two alphas before I desided to attack this low level rex. How stupid is that?

14 hours ago, Luewen said:

What are you on about. Your lvl does not have any meaning for how fast the mount will possibly die. Always tame highest possible lvl dino if you have means to do it.

I'm not saying that YOUR level affects it, I'm just saying that depending on your level, tame different level dinos. For instance, if you are level 70, and you tame a low level dino, unless its a parasaur for alerts or a jerboa, then that dino wont be much use, as you'll generally be built up by then, and you'll be needing higher level dinos, as they have better stats. What you can do is get a good saddle, which will help how long your dino stays alive, but if its a low enough level, it'll probably die anyway.

Bottom line is that this is Ark, and no one should tell you what to and what not to tame. I've tamed a level 15 rex based purely on its colour and stood it next to my level 400+ rexes. 

Tame the dino, give it a name, then have it stand next to your bed when you log off. 

Find it a partner, frolic in the woods and go on picnics. 

Will it die? Probably. THEN YOU TAME ANOTHER! 

Archived