pvp TOTRS Rag 20X all. Give us a try PVP light

Takami

All New Players get a 72 hour Raid Protection unless they join an existing Tribe. STARTER PACK IN REWARD VAULT.

How many people are tired of PVP that is no longer PVP, players wait for you to go offline and raid you. well on my servers that is not allowed, i monitor it all the time use a real nice ORP. To keep it free of players logging off during a raid, the rule is if you do this i will go in and unlock all the tribe’s containers and let them go in and take what they want. also, no base wiping gets in and get out. you cannot raid the same tribe for 48h. it seems to have worked out so far for us. Offline raiding is no PVPPVP is player Vs Player, offline raiding is more like PVE., player vs the building. I know some people will not like this, but it is true. I hope you try us out I am still working on the reward vault, but we do have a nice get up and go pack.

TOTRS Rag. 20X all 

http://server-xbllmlns.arkers.io/ 

steam://connect/66.235.173.31:7860   

dino max wild are 300, players are 285, 1500 turret limit,  for rules join disc. at https://discord.gg/KGXzbvf

we are here to have fun, and we would like to hear any of your thoughts on how to make the server better, there is a Reward Vault, but you also start out with a starter pack basic on spawn, Vault has game starter pack in it.

dino max wild are 300, players are 275, we are here to have fun, and we would like to hear any of your thoughts on how to make the server better,

There is a Reward Vault, but you also start out with a starter pack basic on spawn, Vault has game starter pack in it.

Rules:

1: No personal harassment: in game taunting is ok but do not make personal attacks or derogatory remarks.

2: No base wiping, do enough damage to get in and get the items and go. destroying containers are fine.

3: You have 4 hours to do a raid in, and cannot re-attack the same tribe for 48 hours, I have been in many raids and have never needed more than 4 hours. Plan out your raid, if you fail remember the defenses and go back and hit them again with a better plan. After the 48h

4: No building in high resource areas, or artifact areas, do not place tur. around resources, artifacts, or the wyvern area's. after raid's our taming pick up all placed items.

5: No attacking same base within 48h

Rules that will get you band no sec chance

1: Cheating and exploiting game bugs

2: derogatory remarks. about race, sex, sexual orientation.... we are not talking about political correctness, he she issues that is up to the individual person

• Takami changed the title to TOTRS Rag 150X all cluster Ebenus Astrum, PVP that does not allow OffLine raid
  • Takami changed the title to TOTRS Rag 150X all cluster Amissa, PVP that does not allow OffLine raid
  • Takami changed the title to TOTRS Rag 150X all cluster Amissa, Week End events Admin Raid Bases and EXT
  • Takami changed the title to TOTRS Rag 150X all cluster Amissa, Week End events, Great starter packs
  • Takami changed the title to TOTRS Rag 30X all Weekend events, Great starter packs

Archived