Got a quick question about transfering fertalized eggs to aberration

gurnhill1991

Anky works!

But is there like a general list which dinos you can transfer to aberration and which not? I know that you can transfer the dinos that are existing on aberration (and their vanilla counterparts) and the ones from extinction (except snow owl). But what about the normal island dinos.

I know that you can't transfer:

- flyers in general
-giga
-rex

But what about others?

The list of allowed dinos includes all dinos which have an "Aberrant" version, plus all Aberration-specific dinos (Karkinos, Ravagers, etc).  Any creature that can fly, or does not have an "Aberrant" version, cannot be moved into Aberration.  The reason Ankys work, is because there are "Aberrant" Ankys in the map.

All this being said, it seems many Extinction creatures may be permitted in Aberration, including the Titans.  In addition, unofficial servers may allow the transfer of any dino, including flyers into Aberration, so check with your server admins if you're on unofficial.

6 hours ago, Hyrise said:

can you realy use megalania on aberration? or will the egg pop empty if you pop it on aberration?

@Vaculity

In the first place, if you cant bring a fertilized megalania egg or itself into aberration, then it would be obvious that you cant send one there. Tbh, i didnt test it and just assumed it as there was data of aberrant megalania in game data.

Archived