WILD dino levels for SP question.

Grandta

When you set difficulty to 1, its just the max level for every map, which is different for some maps. Max level on The Island and Aberration is 120, on Ragnarok its 150 (dont know about the others). But when you play on SP, there is an option to enable/disable the "maximum difficulty", which sets the max level on every map to 150, even on the Island and Aberration. 

That means, that creatures can spawn from lvl 5 to lvl 10 to lvl 15 and so on till the max level 150. But it doesnt change the spawn rate of high level creatures. A lvl 120 raptor on default settings has the same spawning chance as a lvl 150 raptor with the maximum difficulty setting enabled.

51 minutes ago, Grandta said:

I just want 150's to spawn. 

I don’t think there’s an option for that, at least not on console. 

33 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

When you set difficulty to 1, its just the max level for every map, which is different for some maps. Max level on The Island and Aberration is 120, on Ragnarok its 150 (dont know about the others). But when you play on SP, there is an option to enable/disable the "maximum difficulty", which sets the max level on every map to 150, even on the Island and Aberration. 

I didn’t know that, thanks.

Archived