hi I've been dealing with some bad bugs for a wile on single player and single player split screen. mostly wile split screen I've been having random crashes on extinction setting my progress back 30 min to a hour, anything could trigger the crash too not just one thing. one time my friend and i were just standing there waiting for stuff to prosses in the  mortar and pestle when a crash happened, after one of these crashes i tried reloading the game and the menu bugged out bad I've attacked related files. but during single player and split screen I've been having one bug  killing me on all maps. wile i'm walking or running around as a player i get stuck floating on rocks, terrain shifts, and foundations, and I've be left floating fro minimal of 10 seconds but I've seen my friend on split screen be stuck for up to 2 minutes and the only thing we found that woks for getting unstuck is 3 things, 1) mount a Dino, 2) climber picks to another surface, 3) get picked up by a Dino that can grab you

ARK Survival Evolved.png

Archived