Gachas now only making apprentice crystals

Kodking194

I was on for seven hours straight yesterday playing on ark after I had to delete it and reinstall it. I loaded in my prized mutated pair of gachas all into craft skill. I sat there for 6-7 hours feeding them using slomo and nothing the best I got was apprentice I used war maps tek foundations everything but nothing better than asc. FYI I only update when my uncle is over with enough data so before I deleted it and reinstalled it due to a corrupt file I had the version when extinction had just been released on ps4 so and updates to Gacha Crystal making is unknown to me. I was told the speed in production was nerfed and any thin better than journeymen was only obtainable by feeding tek floors and war maps but this is stupid at least add some thing in settings like Gacha loot quality I used the loot from those crystals for titan battles. Plz if there are any ways to get asc crystals please tell me and don’t even dare telling me I am doing something wrong cause I am not. Thank you sincerely kodking194

As above. I feed two sets gachas thousands of stone each time im on, collecting the materials from them. Theyre under a snowowl pen for the unlimited pellets and out of lets say.. a month straight on avg 2h per day (averaged because I play more on weekends sometimes not at all on weekdays) and I have gotten one maybe two adscendant items. Literal vaults full of MC and below. 

I havent made a mass of war maps for awhile, tested it with 1000 after the nerf and havent since 

But then how come it still says they produce mastem raft and ascendant crystals if they don’t and Mastercraft must be rarer than a unicorn and i is crossed together cause 7 hours of war maps tek floors and even element and only apprentice not even joirneymen. So either allow them to produce again or add somethings in the settings cause it is unfair to us single players who really use the loot we get from those things. I got a pump that does 1000 damage per pellet on unofficial server but damn it was op. 

On Friday, March 01, 2019 at 11:45 PM, Kodking194 said:

But then how come it still says they produce mastem raft and ascendant crystals if they don’t and Mastercraft must be rarer than a unicorn and i is crossed together cause 7 hours of war maps tek floors and even element and only apprentice not even joirneymen. So either allow them to produce again or add somethings in the settings cause it is unfair to us single players who really use the loot we get from those things. I got a pump that does 1000 damage per pellet on unofficial server but damn it was op. 

Wiki is open source, not law from WC

On 3/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, d1nk said:

Nah the wiki is updated regarding gacha, dont know where he seen the reference.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Gacha_Crystal_(Extinction)

Due to changes introduced in Patch 288.113, Gacha Crystal's quality no longer passes apprentice (Journeyman, Mastercraft, and Ascendant Gacha Crystal no longer drop).

On 3/5/2019 at 7:41 AM, d1nk said:

On 3/6/2019 at 12:56 PM, arkark said:

Nah the wiki is updated regarding gacha, dont know where he seen the reference.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Gacha_Crystal_(Extinction)

Due to changes introduced in Patch 288.113, Gacha Crystal's quality no longer passes apprentice (Journeyman, Mastercraft, and Ascendant Gacha Crystal no longer drop).

I did not get it from the wiki it says on dodo dex it says it can make up to asc crystals

Archived