Suggestions

Mythical

For one, God Console has helped me in many ways—and still left me satisfied with the game. But I think it could be improved a bit, such as adding a Dino Spawn feature. Or adding a feature where we could change the colors on a Dino. Features like that would be greatly appreciated on my island, and I’m sure many other’s as well. (It seems like 70% of the dinos spawn with a sickly pink and green coloring. Not cool.)

I also think that adding a couple of other statues would be interesting. The Equus and Raptor, I think, really need a snazzy statue. I think the poses that they could do would be really interesting, definitely making them statues I could purchase. Notably the Equus tearing up when you mount it sometimes, that’d be a good pose. I also really like the difference stages of the Raptor’s new level-up dance—I’m sure some of that could be incorporated into a pose.

Some sort of feature to change your character’s appearance and/or name would also be appreciated. To avoid abuse, the Devs could make it limited to a couple per player, and/or a SP only feature. I’m sure all of us has made an odd character at some point, only to later get attached to the game and regret it. 

I’d love it if the Yuturannus made an appearance—even if they only end up in those dungeons. I do also think that the Sarco and the Parasaur need some love, and they should get their TLCs too. I’ve briefly heard of Mobile-Only TLCs, and I also think the Arneo deserves something. Maybe a web-spinning feature? Maybe the Onyc could get some sort of echolocation feature? Maybe the Beelzebufo could be bred for jumping height? Maybe the Kairuku, like the dodo, could be bred for size. They can be rideable and slide down mountains.

I know, you’ve probably gotten this request a million times before, but...since you guys have given us the Griffin, I think the Wyvern needs to make an appearance, too. 

Jeez, that was quite long, wasn’t it? Thanks for reading. 

• GroveStreet

It helps that this player has some good suggestions. Dino spawning in the god console would break too many phones unfortunately but we can do the colors suggestion, it's a great idea!

Also that Equus statue. It seems like a no brainer now.

Some background on the dino spawn god console thing, since it is very commonly requested: The way the mobile game is designed, a specific variety of wild creatures is at any point of the Island at any given time. This keeps the memory use below a specific level that the phones can handle, based on what creatures are around. It's been carefully crafted! It's possible that one day if we raise our minimum specs that this could be added. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 9:10 PM, TSWilliamson said:

It helps that this player has some good suggestions. Dino spawning in the god console would break too many phones unfortunately but we can do the colors suggestion, it's a great idea!

Also that Equus statue. It seems like a no brainer now.

Some background on the dino spawn god console thing, since it is very commonly requested: The way the mobile game is designed, a specific variety of wild creatures is at any point of the Island at any given time. This keeps the memory use below a specific level that the phones can handle, based on what creatures are around. It's been carefully crafted! It's possible that one day if we raise our minimum specs that this could be added. ?

Thank you! I completely understand how the spawning would cause some issues. I love the new update and look forward to more in the future! 

Archived