Hello everyone

I've been playing on our ps4 ragnarok ps4 dedicated server for 2 months now, I enjoy it alot and me and the host have been on previous servers together but there is a problem. Atleast twice a day the server crashes and rolls back 15-60 minutes. I have asked the host and he said the server is not corrupt (yet). We've had a corrupt server a year ago and we lost hundreds of hours of progress, I don't want this to happen again seeing the server is very fun and we've put alot of effort in it. Can someone please tell me how to prevent server crashes or tell me if WC will ever fix their game? 

3 hours ago, Nathan2703 said:

Hello everyone

I've been playing on our ps4 ragnarok ps4 dedicated server for 2 months now, I enjoy it alot and me and the host have been on previous servers together but there is a problem. Atleast twice a day the server crashes and rolls back 15-60 minutes. I have asked the host and he said the server is not corrupt (yet). We've had a corrupt server a year ago and we lost hundreds of hours of progress, I don't want this to happen again seeing the server is very fun and we've put alot of effort in it. Can someone please tell me how to prevent server crashes or tell me if WC will ever fix their game? 

It's not Wildcard, it's your server. 

16 hours ago, Nathan2703 said:

Hello everyone

When you say crashes, is it a blue screen error?

On 4/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, Nathan2703 said:

Sorry for responding so late. Yes it is a blue screen error

I had the same issue with my server no matter which map it was it bluescreened, we decided to just sell the PS4 and rent a Nitrado server. PS4's just aren't designed to run a server 24/7 unfortunately even though wildcard gave us the option to do so, it's so stupid but it is what it is.