Nitrado Xbox server stack size settings

I have a cluster of 4 servers. I modified a stack code that I found on here and using the item ids from ark.gamepedia I was able to modify the stack sizes I wanted to. What is weird though even though I copy and pasted the code to all the servers, certain settings don't change as they should. For instance the stack size for cooked meat doesn't work on ragnarok, but it works on aberration, and conversely, the stack change for cooked prime meat doesn't work on aberration but it works on ragnarok. I never checked all the stack changes, but these are the ones that were really noticeable. Would there be a different blueprint name for cooked meat between ragnarok and aberration? I'm baffled why it works on one server but not the other

7 hours ago, KingGalahad said:

I have a cluster of 4 servers. I modified a stack code that I found on here and using the item ids from ark.gamepedia I was able to modify the stack sizes I wanted to. What is weird though even though I copy and pasted the code to all the servers, certain settings don't change as they should. For instance the stack size for cooked meat doesn't work on ragnarok, but it works on aberration, and conversely, the stack change for cooked prime meat doesn't work on aberration but it works on ragnarok. I never checked all the stack changes, but these are the ones that were really noticeable. Would there be a different blueprint name for cooked meat between ragnarok and aberration? I'm baffled why it works on one server but not the other

Probably because it’s only a experimental setting that the devs never tested. All we can do is highlight issues like these in the hopes they will get fixed. They have listened because the multiplier setting has since been fixed.

Archived