Hit every Giga imprint on time ... not made it to 100

EricF114

Hi there … 

i have a simple Question , what am i doing wrong or how unlucky am i ?

Currently i m raising 3 new gigas , i ve done every imprint Right on time. And yet i just made it to 99% with maturation at 98.8% so no Chance for another imprint.

Yet i wittnessed the imprint from 94% did not went up to 97% as u would expect. It just jumped to 96% although it showed the known '+3%'

so what am i doing wrong or am i just unlucky? or is it impossible to hit 100?

greetings 

The Imprint-% internally has decimals but it is only shown rounded to 0 decimals. You are not imprinting the full 3% per imprint but a little less - for the example lets say 2.7%. Due to this it can happen that you have 93.6% before the imprint which shows as 94%. Now if you imprint and get 2.7% which shows the floating +3% it will be 96.3% which shows as 96%.

In regards to getting 100% sometimes you can get unlucky if a walk just takes a few more seconds each time or from the time you need to get the kibble onto the 0 slot etc. or just from desync so it shows as not yet ready for imprint client side but is ready for it server side already.

1 hour ago, Campi said:

The Imprint-% internally has decimals but it is only shown rounded to 0 decimals. You are not imprinting the full 3% per imprint but a little less - for the example lets say 2.7%. Due to this it can happen that you have 93.6% before the imprint which shows as 94%. Now if you imprint and get 2.7% which shows the floating +3% it will be 96.3% which shows as 96%.

In regards to getting 100% sometimes you can get unlucky if a walk just takes a few more seconds each time or from the time you need to get the kibble onto the 0 slot etc. or just from desync so it shows as not yet ready for imprint client side but is ready for it server side already.

so i can shout out a massive thank u to whoever runs the Server ?? cause due to the 15 Minutes save that usually results in a lag of up to 30 seconds the imprint sometimes is for example due at 2 pm but i could just make it 2:30pm cause from 6 to 2pm the Server would have roughly 20-30 minutes delay … if u can follow me …. thanks anyway … 

7 hours ago, EricF114 said:

Hi there … 

i have a simple Question , what am i doing wrong or how unlucky am i ?

Currently i m raising 3 new gigas , i ve done every imprint Right on time. And yet i just made it to 99% with maturation at 98.8% so no Chance for another imprint.

Yet i wittnessed the imprint from 94% did not went up to 97% as u would expect. It just jumped to 96% although it showed the known '+3%'

so what am i doing wrong or am i just unlucky? or is it impossible to hit 100?

greetings 

Are you on official? Did the raising started while on the 3x breeding event?

96% is not possible if you do full imprinting in 1x, because imprint number 34 its exactly 97,14288%

As a refence, I created a topic 2 months ago when I though that because of server lag I was not gonna be able to imprint to 100%. Finally I did it.

3 hours ago, arkark said:

Are you on official? Did the raising started while on the 3x breeding event?

96% is not possible if you do full imprinting in 1x, because imprint number 34 its exactly 97,14288%

As a refence, I created a topic 2 months ago when I though that because of server lag I was not gonna be able to imprint to 100%. Finally I did it.

yeah official … and i started in 3x hit one imprint there and had 4 more Hours of the Event … should have cryod them after the imprint i guess… next time … 

Just now, EricF114 said:

yeah official … and i started in 3x hit one imprint there and had 4 more Hours of the Event … should have cryod them after the imprint i guess… next time … 

Yes, right after the imprint u should have cryo'ed. Still 96% is pretty nice imprint for a giga.

We were afraid of that same thing happening to us and lost the last day and a half of the event.

Archived