pve Trader Feedback not working?

Kyrissa

Hey guys. Wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm sure it's in the wrong spot, but I figured it would reach the most knowledgeable people to perhaps fix the problem here.

Has anyone else had an issue with leaving feedback? The last couple people I've tried to leave feedback for, I filled in all the fields and then submitted, but then it clears out the topic and tells me it's missing a required field and won't let me leave the feedback. I've tried on 2 different browsers to leave positive feedback for people, but it keeps doing the same thing. =| Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it so I can leave feedback for people?

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Kyrissa said:

Screenshots of before and after hitting save:

There is no thread named "Pink Shinehorn" on the forums. Basically, you need to type the exact name of an existing thread and select one in the drop-down list of matches that is created. For example type "trad" and you will see a lot of threads being listed.

That's how I usually try it. It doesn't pick up on any options to drop down, even when typing it exactly as it appeared in the forums. I got so sick of retyping the long version I shortened it to get the screenshot, but even typed exactly and copy/pasted, it does the same thing

EDIT: Just for kicks and giggles I tried it again, and now it's working. I don't know why it wouldn't before, but now it seems to be working as expected. Thanks for your time guys!

• Volunteer Moderator
42 minutes ago, Kyrissa said:

That's how I usually try it. It doesn't pick up on any options to drop down, even when typing it exactly as it appeared in the forums. I got so sick of retyping the long version I shortened it to get the screenshot, but even typed exactly and copy/pasted, it does the same thing

EDIT: Just for kicks and giggles I tried it again, and now it's working. I don't know why it wouldn't before, but now it seems to be working as expected. Thanks for your time guys!

Probably what I mentioned before. If you refresh the page and get a swamp fever check, that means none of the dynamic elements (the drop-down list is dynamically generated server-side as you type data) were not working because your connection was blocked.

Archived