pve WTB Alpha ascension

Tehfitm8

Edit: found a tribe who's going to help me out, please let this post fall into the void of the forums ? thanks anyways!

Hello all! Just another Ark enthusiast looking for am Alpha Ascension run, been playing for almost a year now, just hit lvl 105 a couple weeks ago and im finally coming to terms with the fact that i can't solo this. I've got almost 30 rex's with 20.8k base health and 784.4 base melee, fully imprinted that havent been leveled up yet to our disposal, along with the shotty's, curries armor etc.

My main base of operations is (now) ext 444 so needless to say i have no trophies or anything like that for the fight but am willing to pay you in Tek structures or any form of payment that isnt outstanding. If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated, i really don't want to fight the king titan, or the Alpha rockwell for that matter before ascending! 

I want to help as much as possible, i want to contribute my dino's and whatever else is needed for this fight, been doing my best to EARN this ascension and well, you can only do so much when your friends don't really play Ark anymore :c please get in touch and thanks for taking the time to read this! 

Archived