Mesh Defense

vul7ure22

7 hours ago, Khilandros said:

Meshing of any kind is not allowed on Official servers and is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

If you know of anyone meshing, please report them to Support: https://support.survivetheark.com/

So basically saying. Mesh offense is more discreet than mesh defense? In that the real offender always gets away with it regardless of evidence?

Hello,

First time I got under the mesh I was suprised how easy it was/is. Infact you can not play without once or twice be transported under the mesh. Now understand I had no interrest in playing under the map but I placed a sleeping bag without thinking in pve.

So this is why I think meshing is a programing issue and not a policeman enforcers issue. Should a player be banned for playing normal I ask.

A kill barrier was not possible because of lack of processing power. Unwilling WC bossman.

So what about if the player is in a non playable area only checked by server processing areas. Players popp up anyways close to water so only check if players are low in the xy horizontal plane under mountains. After that make closer and more processing heavy checking of character.

For me it all looks so bad and easy to solve with simple check if a character is loaded in the wrong place roughly.

/Ari

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Mesh Defense

Archived