Leveling up damages my dino's health

ronrn

Yeah your DIno isnt taking damage, it's health pool is just getting bigger, or rather the max health of the dino is getting bigger but its actual health has to reach that new max health cap naturally, I.E from eating and healing etc. SO it looks like its being damaged but its just because it's max health cap is increasing.

To clear up Rattasaur's example and make it more understandable, say your dino has 100 hp. then you level it up to be able to have 200 hp. the dinos health after leveling it will be at 100/200, the dino hasnt lost any health but the new max health it can have has moved so it will appear bloody as it's at half life technically, untill it heals to the new limit i.e 200/200

No, Like I said it isnt losing any health, it's max is just going up. So say it's on 100 hp and you put it at 1000 max hp. it will be at 100/1000 and look like its about to die, ut it will never go below 100 so unless it is attacked it wont die. It will just take it time to heal up to the new max health level you have set.

Leveling up hp cant kill a tame, the tame will just need time to gain the health up to the new max hp level.

Gee, I dunno. Usually if you extend the container of a fluid the fluid itself doesn't increase but the container's total capacity does and thus seems like you might have lost some fluid when in reality you just increased how much fluid there can be, and must add more fluid to fill it up.

But that's common sense, so what do I know.

Archived