Transmitter Woes!

Trig

hello all..logged in to play tonight and i tried to travel to another server to feed and my transmitter will not send me over . i typed in the server number, up popped the list and I highlighted it and nothing.... only way out was to take the server number out of the text box then cancel ..tried multiple servers and still nothing. Rebooted my computer and update or restarted steam and the game.. still the same .. any suggestions?

I even validated my files in steam for the game and still nothing!

15 hours ago, Campi said:

Make sure "show password protected" is not active bottom left. Some days (not always) if that checkbox is active it won't show servers that have no password set.

I will check it now . thanks the auto fav is checked and that's it.. the servers come up and everything looks good when i select the server and the transfer but nothing happens> I'm going to have to  put in a ticket i suppose.

I put in a ticket for exactly the same issue you describe.     Currently stuck on my Aberration server, unable to get out.    Same button pushes and cancelling method.     Have tried waiting for a few days (this first happened last week), have tried getting naked with no inventory, have tried using a drop instead of the transmitter, have killed myself to see if that changes anything...nothing works.

Praying this gets resolved before I lose our extinction base, my (travelling) tribemate says our element gachas already starved :(

4 hours ago, Migol said:

Tried last night, still nothing, Op have any luck?  

I have a ticket in and I'm afraid I'm going to lose my stuff as well... i tried everything again and all of what you did and also went to the oby but no luck

generally they have been pretty good to respond to me...I'm hoping that stays the same , will keep you informed!

Archived