lvl 300 tames on easy?!

Toadtamer

i play on an easy pvp server called manta but the server has one huge problem the alpha tribe somehow got there dino’s to insane levels for easy the max wild is 30 they have dino’s over 300!! how!! there’s no way we can fight back and they keep raiding everyone can someone please tell me how they are doing this

13 hours ago, Toadtamer said:

i play on an easy pvp server called manta but the server has one huge problem the alpha tribe somehow got there dino’s to insane levels for easy the max wild is 30 they have dino’s over 300!! how!! there’s no way we can fight back and they keep raiding everyone can someone please tell me how they are doing this

If the lvl 300 tames you are referring to are Dire Wolves then they are legal. They were bred from Dire Wolves that were killed in the Yeti Cave (Ice Cave), revived, and tamed. Those run upwards of 109, maybe 119, on PvE easy, and I suspect it is exactly the same on PvP easy. It is 100% legal, as confirmed by Jordan with War Drum. I have my own lvl 307 Dire Wolf. She is a monster!

That's the bad news. The good news is, you can get your own and do the same. Research how to do it, and fight fire with fire. :)

Now if any other of their tames are in the 300's (except for maybe snails, but I doubt that because you can't breed them...), you are almost certainly looking at reportable exploits. I'd get screenshots as soon as possible and file a report.

But for Dire Wolves, it's fully legal, and I'd suggest you not only do it yourself, but do it better. Beat them at their own game. :D

Best of success to you.

- Rakkasan

10 hours ago, Rakkasan said:

If the lvl 300 tames you are referring to are Dire Wolves then they are legal. They were bred from Dire Wolves that were killed in the Yeti Cave (Ice Cave), revived, and tamed. Those run upwards of 109, maybe 119, on PvE easy, and I suspect it is exactly the same on PvP easy. It is 100% legal, as confirmed by Jordan with War Drum. I have my own lvl 307 Dire Wolf. She is a monster!

That's the bad news. The good news is, you can get your own and do the same. Research how to do it, and fight fire with fire. :)

Now if any other of their tames are in the 300's (except for maybe snails, but I doubt that because you can't breed them...), you are almost certainly looking at reportable exploits. I'd get screenshots as soon as possible and file a report.

But for Dire Wolves, it's fully legal, and I'd suggest you not only do it yourself, but do it better. Beat them at their own game. :D

Best of success to you.

- Rakkasan

Could you revive spiders and scorpions from the swamp cave? Or just direwolves from the ice cave?

58 minutes ago, Toadtamer said:

There quetzals and arges 

If they have Quetzals and Argys that high, they are cheating, period. Get screenshots and report them immediately. Get them banned. They have been working overtime on catching and banning these folks lately. If you get good screenshots they might move on this really quick.

Let us know how it goes. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived