VisceralVixen

So I will be attaching a small youtube video link I uploaded showing exactly what I was talking about. Boyfriend and I have been trapped in this room for over 24 hours. We are frustrated. Dont want to restart.

We really need help. 

Searching for artifact of the Skylord. Spike floor room after the underwater tunnel. Door shut behind us and wont open. Two buttons. Button clicks and makes a timer sound but I can't figure out what i am supposed to do.

Please forgive my not steady hand. Was using my cell phone to record this while attempting to play one handed. Not my strong suit lol.

https://youtu.be/jXyS4-_HXeU

The commentary was actually pretty funny. Mining helmet! People use those?! Anyways :P 

Let me preface by saying ive never done this cave.. one of the only ones I havent.. I was reading through wiki, it seems you are in one of two rooms: Maze room or Sacrifice Chamber. Do the buttons have letters above them? Then Maze room, you need to spell GRÁTA

If sacrificial room, need to sacrifice a tame, then a player.

Wish i could help more, someone more experienced with the cave will hopefully comment

6 minutes ago, d1nk said:

The commentary was actually pretty funny. Mining helmet! People use those?! Anyways :P 

Let me preface by saying ive never done this cave.. one of the only ones I havent.. I was reading through wiki, it seems you are in one of two rooms: Maze room or Sacrifice Chamber. Do the buttons have letters above them? Then Maze room, you need to spell GRÁTA

If sacrificial room, need to sacrifice a tame, then a player.

Wish i could help more, someone more experienced with the cave will hopefully comment

Thanka for enjoying my commentary lol. I only use the mining helmet when i swim underwater. And I just came from a long underwater tunnel and just never unequipped it.

It isnt the maze room. That is the first room you go to when entering the cave. Guess it is the sacrificial room. I will talk to the boyfriend and we will sacrifice one of the Dimorphodons we brought (hilariously named sacrifice and atonement!) 

Thanks for your comment. Hopefully sacrificing one of the dinos and then murdering him shall get us free! I shall update you.

• 10 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 5:49 PM, VisceralVixen said:

So I will be attaching a small youtube video link I uploaded showing exactly what I was talking about. Boyfriend and I have been trapped in this room for over 24 hours. We are frustrated. Dont want to restart.

We really need help. 

Searching for artifact of the Skylord. Spike floor room after the underwater tunnel. Door shut behind us and wont open. Two buttons. Button clicks and makes a timer sound but I can't figure out what i am supposed to do.

Please forgive my not steady hand. Was using my cell phone to record this while attempting to play one handed. Not my strong suit lol.

https://youtu.be/jXyS4-_HXeU

Okay so i stumbled upon this with a friend and we were watching a tutorial and got impatient and inevitably, trapped. This would be a problem if ur a solo player but, if you have a friend or parter with you, there is a way to get out. You have to wait for someone (preferably the strongest and fastest) to die whether it be from friendly fire or spoiled meat overdose. Then, spawn at the Highlands closest to the desert and from there, run back to the dungeon and solve the puzzle alone. While this goes down, your friend/partner has to go into your inventory and take either the best loot or all of the loot. Then, the player who died, goes back, and opens the door. Hope this helped, my friend suggested I die from eating spoiled meat so I decided to help by writing a way to get out. And if you’re a solo player...  F

• 2 months later...

Archived