Best caving Dino?

SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo

I play single player hard. My cave wolf stats (keep in mind I haven’t spent any points on it so these are tamed stats)

level 881

health 13474

stamina 3770

oxygen 2115

food 18139

weight 561

damage 999.7

speed 130

torpor 24048

Due to tame slots I don’t have the wold I bred her to.  I clearly still have my mated wolf.  Keep in mind the imprint makes a big difference and I have spent a lot of points into it.  

Level 736

health 30768

stamina 1898

oxygen 2115

food 11566

weight 443

damage 2780

speed 149.7

torpor 22652

Its equipped with a metal chain collar giving it 50 armor.  

Keep in mind wild wolves in the cave are much higher than regular wild wolves on the island. I grabbed a few implants earlier in the game without being slaughtered, resurrected in a trap, and bred her to a level 300 male. I am mostly after the imprint and didn’t really spend time breed as again I’m in single player. The result is better than any saber you could breed. Again my first cave tames were sabers. I love sabers. They just can’t match this wolf. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

Hi, title says all. I’m trying to run the caves (the hard ones, like swamp and artifact of the strong caves) and I want to know the best creatures to like specifically tame and breed for caving. I use to run the caves on my lvl 1000 raptor that I got thru god console, but now I wanna do it legit lol. Thanks.

A decent bary for any cave but a decent wolve for ice cave

I play brutal so it’s insane high level creatures I like Barry for all caves they have high torpor good attack jump speed and health 

hp 25000

dm1573

stam7000

keep in mind I got a low level maxed it bread with a low level for a low level with good stats and kept doing this getting better Barry over the process of 2 months I am admin on my server so I just farm the swamp cave for soothing for all new survivors but bary is my mount of choice

Archived