GET LV97 IN ONE DAY - TUTORIAL VIDEO

Drg

Hello boys, i made this tutorial for people who struggle to get lv97 and making quetz platform, I hope you guys will understand my broken English and please if you need more explanation or you have something to ask, hit the comment button and I will help you out, if you guys want more tutorials leave a comment ! 

ArkMobile With Joe - HOW TO GET LEVEL97 IN ONE DAY!

1 hour ago, JB1980 said:

Sorry, but how could someone at level 10 get all the artifacts and an alpha Rex trophy? Never gonna happen. So good to show how the get maximum XP from that Pursuit but this is not a way to 'get to level 97 in 1 day'.

Is possible, do random missions to get higher level, tame a wolf for swamp cave , use x15 buff before u exit cave and you will be lv80+ the trophy mission it will be unlocked. Level 10 required for open notes. Like I said, you need some help from mates! 

4 hours ago, gorefangs said:

If your going to use help, why not just go build a bed next to rhe artifact and one next to the oblisk.. grab artifact die respawn at oblisk.. fast travel to artifact die turn in... I got 5 taming balms in two minutes this way.

The tutorial is about getting lv97 in one day not how to farm artifacts 

5 minutes ago, Drg said:

The tutorial is about getting lv97 in one day not how to farm artifacts 

but if you get your friends to help you do all the artifacts warping, with the XP boost at level 10, Might be faster, farming artifacts is just a bonus to help you get gear in the process. Then you keep one each of the tame this quest creatures on hand so all you have to do is target them and finish quest.

Archived