Toggle HUD doe not work on windows 10 version

the toggle HUD keybind does nothing on the windows 10 version of the game, it is in the settings, and you can set a key bind to it (default is backspace I believe) but it does nothing when used. and by toggle HUD I am talking about hiding your hotbar/hp,stam,ect. 

this is not just my personal experience, my entire cluster of 15+ maps have helped me confirm that it is just not working and does nothing. the lag on these servers is already terrible, so if I can get 1fps better by turning off my HUD, its worth it to me.

****please for the love of god do not tell me "just press backspace"! because I can 100% tell you it doesn't work, with 300+ people on the server to back it up*** 

1 hour ago, silvanpierce said:

****please for the love of god do not tell me "just press backspace"! because I can 100% tell you it doesn't work, with 300+ people on the server to back it up***

I do it all the time, using Windows 10, works perfectly for me.

Have been using backspace on multiple Official servers and on a cluster of private servers. If it doesn't work on your cluster of servers there's something wrong with those specific servers or with your install/configuration.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, LostRobot said:

I too wonder how to do it with mouse and keyboard. The only way as of right now that I can figure out is you have to have an Xbox One controller and hold down select and choose it on the radial menu. 

Tried H? Or to hold T?