WHATS THE POINT...??

G00NTARD

Hey i was wondering what is the point of a support section on the webiste for ingame problems when u create a ticket and they 1) dont ever respond to ur ticket 2) after a few weeks just up and delete your ticket 3) allow for people that are constantly glitching/cheating/kiting dino to steal peoples items to continue to play the game and make it miserable for others. i thought when there is 15+ screenshots and videos of these incidents taking place WC would do something about it. THATS A HUGE NEGATIVE, still have BOX tribes running around on my Extinction server stealing and causing chaos. All it does it make people not want to play. when u invent so much time into raising dinos i.e gigas to have them stolen and WC not doing a thing about it really kills the mood for the game. Can someone from WC actually respond or is this post going to get randomly deleted as well???

Oh this is definitely going to be deleted. Just like my first support ticket. And my replacement one marked "solved"  which was regarding another player using an exploit to gain access to my hatchery and steal very expensive giga eggs that were incubating. I guess the screenshots of the guy admitting it AND how he changed his tribe name to "Three giga eggs" even before i knew they were missing wasn't enough to punish the thief. Or the box tribe caught on video kiting gigas into my allies base on Extinction and how they're still happily playing, stealing, and doing nefarious stuff on the server over 2 months later. I honestly don't know what it takes for Wildcard to step in and start banning these people. Perhaps they should take the time to explain? Do I need a full video confession along with mugshots, fingerprints, DNA, and IP address? I'm not joking either. I honestly don't have any clue how high you guys set this bar, but i definitely can't see it.

After a week or 2 I got a response about my stuck drake that is in climbing mode under the map, that they MAYBE will be able to get it unstuck, and otherwise I can't count on a replacement of a lvl 200+ event drake even with screenshot evidence, but the best they can do is a 190 drake that is spawned in with random colors and stats and not even imprinted to me.

Any stupid SP user knows how to manipulate at least colors of a dino, and they can't do it in PVE because of their "policy". What mayhem in the game would a different level and color drake possibly cause on PVE if they did that? The only thing you can do with that kind of special drake would be use it or sell it. I can't wipe a base on PVP with it, so why not just at least give me a drake that is unimprinted to me, but colored with regions I like as a replacement for my hard work that I lost just like that?

We had a 2 reapers get stuck in a hole at the very end of the first drake trench when we were doing egg runs. They got stuck on top of eachother. One suddenly disappeared, as if despawned - no info in log about it. A GM came over and restored the remaining reaper but for other one we could expect.... No more than 100 carbonemys kibble as a repayment.

Damn that was so worth it. ¬.¬

I could not agree more on this issue. I made a ticket the other day and got a response the next day saying the most overused response everyone always gets: "Due to player privacy, we are unable to discuss the status of the investigation." I reported a box a tribe that lured a corrupted giga to the city and destroyed my boxes and ate my argy and wyvern. The said box tribe is still up and running. So they did absolutely nothing against it even though I had solid evidence for it. Just accepted the thought that whatever ticket anyone makes, they don't give a rats *** and kindly tell you to piss off.

1 hour ago, Spiret said:

I could not agree more on this issue. I made a ticket the other day and got a response the next day saying the most overused response everyone always gets: "Due to player privacy, we are unable to discuss the status of the investigation." I reported a box a tribe that lured a corrupted giga to the city and destroyed my boxes and ate my argy and wyvern. The said box tribe is still up and running. So they did absolutely nothing against it even though I had solid evidence for it. Just accepted the thought that whatever ticket anyone makes, they don't give a rats *** and kindly tell you to piss off.

Exactly. I also had reported players countless of times, even for stalking, sexism and harassment online. A group of people found my facebook profile somehow and started displaying all the information about my private life on global chat. My name, my friends' names and where I live. Of course wc didn't do poop about it either and all I received was "Due to player privacy, we are unable to discuss the status of the investigation." I was left with "we will send someone to investigate" even though ALL they had to investigate were my bloody screenshots of the conversations -.-

The only way I got those players wiped off the server ( not even banned!!! ) was because they placed trashy animals that blocked our doors and gates. GM came and wiped everything they owned. The last words I heard from those people was the threats of them visiting me at my place, and the poetic "we will meet again" as they left the server.

Wow I sure feel safer that they won't stalk me again, thanks wc.

I got several players and yet I alone can handle support, and I don't even get paid.

On top of that, one of my players said that from Macedonia to Australia, he was playing my server as if it was singleplayer performance.

Let's put some perspective on that tho.

How many employees does Wildcard have? I seem to remember at one point it was 14 people. At around that time they were I think 10 million copies of the game. 10,000,000 versus 14 people. I doubt all 14 people were even doing support tickets. Doubt it's still 14 people now. One usually scales up according to demand to meet requirements if they give a damn about their product.

As for the official servers, well they are renting. So they don't get the enjoyment of a crazy girl trying to scrape the last bit of performance out of a server to make it work better than Wildcard; because she decided to host a server that would be her metaphorical flip of the bird at Wildcard for hosting crappy performing servers and ditching support for Legacy.

4 hours ago, G00NTARD said:

i feel like all of these problems are all happening on the server i play on.... extinction 443 and its the same tribe or couple tribes causing the chaos and WC wont do poop about it..... too busy making pirate games

You do realize Atlas isnt made by WC right?

Thats like saying: "Those damn police need to catch the criminals. The firemen are busy putting out fires so the police cant help"

48 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Thats like saying: "Those damn police need to catch the criminals. The firemen are busy putting out fires so the police cant help"

A bit of disappointment for fans of “Ark: Survival Evolved,” pirates, and games created by Studio Wildcard. “Atlas,” the pirate-themed, do-anything game set for an early release on Dec. 13 won’t be arriving now until Dec. 19.

D1nk i think u may be a bit wrong on ur argument 

and ARK support section is garbage look at the examples above

4 hours ago, d1nk said:

Snail Games is just WC reskinned.  Its all the same people, Jesse and Jat are the founders.  Plus its been proven that atlas was just an ark dlc that they decided to release as a full fledge game.  I believe they had to create the new studio to release on early access but I don't know all the details on that.  Either way it seems shady af and I won't be supporting it at all.

Sadly they wont do anything. My tribe lost basically everything by another tribe purposely glitching into our base and hacking into vaults, fridges, and well actually everything. Yet still no word from support. It doesn't matter if it does NOT have a pin code or it HAS as pin code they still use systems to get into stuff. We were peacefully minding our own business no heat between our two tribes they just did it cause they could. They know nothing will happen to them so they will keep doing it. 

9 hours ago, G00NTARD said:

A bit of disappointment for fans of “Ark: Survival Evolved,” pirates, and games created by Studio Wildcard. “Atlas,” the pirate-themed, do-anything game set for an early release on Dec. 13 won’t be arriving now until Dec. 19.

D1nk i think u may be a bit wrong on ur argument 

and ARK support section is garbage look at the examples above

5 hours ago, DizzyDo said:

Snail Games is just WC reskinned.  Its all the same people, Jesse and Jat are the founders.  Plus its been proven that atlas was just an ark dlc that they decided to release as a full fledge game.  I believe they had to create the new studio to release on early access but I don't know all the details on that.  Either way it seems shady af and I won't be supporting it at all.

You’re both wrong. One of you added in info from an article that didn’t come directly from Wildcard because it was actually developers that defected from the studio to form their own sister company, and the other has claimed that Snail Games is a reskin of Wildcard when in fact they have their own developers and just own the IP.

It is frustrating when a dev team behave in such an apathetic uncaring manner. What we need is a mega tribe on official servers who will take on some vigilante justice. Because Wild card arent going to do anything about it we need someone with the power to just go and wipe these tribes. Problem is for things like despawned dino's and other non-cheating/glitching related issues only an admin could assist with those things. But when it comes to bringing justice to cheating/ rule breaking clans we need a tribe that we can trust to bring justice to the vermin among us.

56 minutes ago, HoboNation said:

It is frustrating when a dev team behave in such an apathetic uncaring manner. What we need is a mega tribe on official servers who will take on some vigilante justice. Because Wild card arent going to do anything about it we need someone with the power to just go and wipe these tribes. Problem is for things like despawned dino's and other non-cheating/glitching related issues only an admin could assist with those things. But when it comes to bringing justice to cheating/ rule breaking clans we need a tribe that we can trust to bring justice to the vermin among us.

very upestting i must say myself! If only we could take things into our own hands and bring justice to the servers like the wild west haha but if i wanted to smoke others bases constantly i would play PVP but in a case of ppl breakin the rules i feel we should be able to counter their attack and wipe them and there base out any means necessary! If WC wont do anything with all the screen shots and video proof provided and constantly deleting support tickets there should be a dif way to handle things! if only i could do it without them banning me, cause everyone knows the moment u take revenge WC will step in and ban u for it and they will still be running free stealing and causing chaos

I would really like to hear from someone from WC on this post but like before im sure this will go POOF before we know it

it also seems to me that MANY MANY ppl are having problems with the support ticket system after scrolling through the forums for the past few days it is a constant problem. It actually blows my mind that no one from the DEV team seems to ever respond to any of these topics and that creates a bad taste in peoples mouths. i wonder what they would all do if people decided to stop playing ARK, u think they would actually try to help people? i also wonder if people bring this to light on multiple platforms and they see people explaining problems and telling people not to get the game if that would help solve anything. This is the only game i have played that customer support hasnt helped out. i think its time to take it to twitter and facebook and constantly post the problem this game has years after its been released.

To think how many White Knights there were a few years go. Now, even the most loyal, dedicated White Knight won't dare defend them. Even they realize.

The game was made by trolls, for trolls. No, seriously...

Literally speaking: "The game was made for people who like to kick down sandcastles".  Sad part is that they're soo trollish they won't even offer assistance, so cheating and abuse are rampant. Who'll stop them? whats the point? Just do what you want.

This game is perhaps the most capable of winning multiple game-of-the-year awards for how expansive it is, and for how much you can do, and its replay value. But the staff? The support...? They are what just snatch all of that possibility away, and disintegrate it.

A shame. An amazing game without the proper staff is like an obscenely powerful lone mecha, but lacks the appropriate power supply so its basically maybe even barely capable of competing with basic grunt units.

For you Gundam fans out there, just envision the ZZ Gundam with the reactor output of a Zaku I. Embarrassing, right..?

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:43 AM, Masurao said:

To think how many White Knights there were a few years go. Now, even the most loyal, dedicated White Knight won't dare defend them. Even they realize....

Id assume that was to me - look at my post history never been a 'white knight' xD 

On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 10:56 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

You’re both wrong. One of you added in info from an article that didn’t come directly from Wildcard because it was actually developers that defected from the studio to form their own sister company, and the other has claimed that Snail Games is a reskin of Wildcard when in fact they have their own developers and just own the IP.

Thankyou. 

Yes @DizzyDo @G00NTARD they are some of the same developers but in the literal sense Atlas (Grapeshot) isnt WC. This isnt me defending them, I actually think it was a little underhanded what they did, for sure. It doesnt really bother me that much. Under our new staff we have gotten quite a few nice QoL improvements and it seems we will continue to get more.

I like how ARK is going right now. Maybe the old devs leaving was the kick in the pants ARK needed.

Archived