Where do i report some one for kiting.

lazza007

2 hours ago, SpCowboy said:

It is agains de CoC on PVE at least:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

> Intentionally using wild creatures to destroy a player's assets when not in a tribe war.

It is against the CoC on PvE, but its mostly ignored nowadays. Its not even "enforced" anymore, hence troublemaker in PvE constantly kiting aggressive creatures.

Kiting on PVE is clearly against the rules. However, if you decided to build your base next to a beaver dam area and beaver dams are failing to re-spawn because of you, then I can see the other players frustrations and the only option he has in PVE is to kite something over to fix the issue you are causing, same goes for metal spawn blocking and cave blocking etc, etc

FYI, It's actually against official ToS to block vital resource spawns (Blocking access to important resources). This includes not directly blocking but causing vital resources not to spawn due to your close proximity.

However, if the Beaver Dams are still re-spawning, then there should be no problem.
The beaver dam area on my Ragnarok has a huge base next to it, but it isn't interfering with the beaver dam re-spawns so it isn't a problem, I can still roll in and harvest all those dams and they re-spawn 5 min later.

3 hours ago, lazza007 said:

Basically I've built in redwood on rag near the beaver dams and ge didnt like it so told me to move i said no, next thing he says I'll brb an brings a wyvern,  then tells me thats a warning.

Wild Wyverns will return to the Scar once they have been kited and lost interest on the 'kiter'. They arent an issue really anymore.

I would have a conversation with this person first to find out why they would like you to move to, if its a genuine reason, would you consider it? Perhaps they can free up some land for you to build a base, hey, even become allies and trade?

Just a thought.

2 hours ago, RudeboyXL said:

Kiting on PVE is clearly against the rules. However, if you decided to build your base next to a beaver dam area and beaver dams are failing to re-spawn because of you, then I can see the other players frustrations and the only option he has in PVE is to kite something over to fix the issue you are causing, same goes for metal spawn blocking and cave blocking etc, etc

FYI, It's actually against official ToS to block vital resource spawns (Blocking access to important resources). This includes not directly blocking but causing vital resources not to spawn due to your close proximity.

However, if the Beaver Dams are still re-spawning, then there should be no problem.
The beaver dam area on my Ragnarok has a huge base next to it, but it isn't interfering with the beaver dam re-spawns so it isn't a problem, I can still roll in and harvest all those dams and they re-spawn 5 min later.

Thats the thing am not they are still spawning, i think he wants it for hik self.

Archived